Chapter 6

" DOUBLE SHOT "

" DOUBLE SHOT "

*********************
Ignore the mistakes
Happy reading
*********************

Third person POV:

"Dad?"

Everybody were stunned watching Mr. Kim and at Taehyung blinking their eyes not able to understand  what was happening between them. Jimin just pulled Guk to his side by holding his wrist and hit him on arms.

"Why the fuck are you here, didn't I tell you not to come to Seoul, this is how you inform me, texting your dad saying that 'Your son is getting laid by me calling Daddy. So the real daddy, Come fast ahhhh~!' WTF Taehyung. Are you out of your mind?" Asked Mr.Kim holding back his happiness to see his son after a long back years.

"What can you expect? Send you the sex tape instead?" Taehyung snickered at his father.

"Come here you brat!" said Mr. Kim chasing his son around the room who was jumping across the bed. While others stood like mannequin dolls rubbing their eyes not being able to agree, that Mr. Kim being a baby with his son.

"Woah woah! Calm down dad, it was that bitch autocorrection. I didn't write like that, lets keep it aside, that guy over there tried to rape me. Go kill him dad not me."

Tae pointed Kook instead of Guk for which Kook smirked at the boy who was jumping around the bed like a baby deer! Mr. Kim turned towards the pointed man by his son,he held Taehyung's ear and twitched it, now he was screaming as the building was on fire.

Mr. Kim pulled him to make him stand infront of the Jungkook who stood there with the grin on his face feeling completely unbothered.

"Ouch, ouch dad.." Tae whined holding his dad's arm to let him go. "Do you even know who is he? He is Jungkook not Jeonguk" saying it he held Jeonguk's ear and twitched it too, he whined same as Tae.

And others were laughing at the seen except Jimin who rolled his eyes and Jungkook who just smirk at them.

"What? Dad I agree, I had 2 shots of vodka, 6 shots of tequilla and had a joint but am not that high, but you showing one person as two. Stop it ok it is not at all funny. Or don't tell me you did a joint before coming here" Tae leaned to his father and whispered, for which his father gave him a hard smack on his head.

"Wae?" He whined "May be now it feels funny? Am I right?"said Mr.Kim raising one eyebrow at his son.

"Yeah! A little, But why not this shortie is looking two two for me~~" he said and collapsed on the floor as he was getting sober a little.