Chapter 2

"DOUBLE SHOT"

Ignore the mistakesHappy reading

Ignore the mistakes
Happy reading

2nd day of training:

"Hurry up do your warmups"

Mr.Kim ordered the Jeon twins. They just nodded in agreement without any further arguments,they had no choice rather than accepting thier fate.

They started to finish their 30 laps, 50 situps, 50 squats, 100 pushups. He made  them to do it another 2 times. By which they got too exhausted as usual.

Yeah, it's true that they were well trained parallel to that they were treated as prince, within their father's kingdom. Jeon wanted their sons to take over his throne, so he used to gift his sons with pistol, guns and riffle instead of toys. They grew up playing with people lives who worked under them.

The Jeon's right hand man used to trained the twins personally with normal stuffs like just shooting, archery which were only machines or gadgets but not mechanically. They never worked this hard.

The Jeon twins grew up with a golden spoon, their mom use to love them a lot. But they never used to see their father often, only now and then during their training, special occasion like gang celebration etc.

The boys never felt their father's presence after he became the world's no1 mafia leader. Mr. Jeon wanted to conquer the world, but the twins wanted their father to treat their family as his only world. Because of all this, twins made their own world, meant only their mother.

Thinking of all bitter memories the boys worked out even more furiously.

"Mr. we have finished our warmups" said Jungkook looking at Mr.Kim who was resting under the shade of the tree closing his eyes.

"Change your clothes and come back, I'll let you both know what's next." He uttered without opening his eyes, knowing the boys are already bathing with their own sweat and breathing heavily.

"But Mr. If you remember, you just dragged us to your home, we don't have clothes" Jeonguk said glaring at Mr.Kim.

"So what, if want to wear that shitty clothes for remaining days you can if not then wash it and let it dry until you finish your next excercises." He said giving back his infamous grin at the boys.

"You have 15mins" he said and went inside the house, to get things for their training.

"Asshole" both boys said together removing their shirt and throwing it on the ground.

After 15 mins the boys came to the ground to see big sized tree plank hanging from the other tree branch, 3 bells one beside the plank, one above and huge one on the opposite side of the plank.