Chapter 4

" DOUBLE SHOT "

" DOUBLE SHOT "

***********************

Ignore the mistakes
Happy reading

*******************

Months passed

Both the boys were fully trained in terms of shooting, boxing and also little bit martial arts from Jimin as Jimin's father was martial arts teacher.

They were all fully prepared for the revenge against Kang Jun. They really needed to learn everything, because of that Kang Jun and his furious gang.

It was not easy to kill him, as he'll be queen in honey comb crowded with one or other drones or workers. Because of safety purposes.As now the boys are well known about the city, they came across the locals who adored the late Jeon.

Even after he was brutal mafia leader the people of the Seoul city were happy and were living peacefull life. He was an angel for his people and Satan behind the walls. Because of Mr.Jeon's authority, no unnecessary commotion was seen.

The people were respecting Jeon, but it was not easy for the Jeon twins to reveal their true identity because of Kang Jun's people who won't hesitate to kill innocent people who may help them along with the Jeon twins.

Parallely, Jeon twins have already are ruthless, heartless. They started killing the small rival gangs and stood up over their dead bodies. They were hunting down the people who helped Kang Jun to murder thier parents. Mercy? It was not in thier dictionary.

They all held a meeting because it was time for them to attack on the higher orders.

"Che Yungo is inaugurating the new red house the Mafia's official mansion for himself. Kang Jun may also be present as his golden statue is been inaugurated too. So it's a better time for us to finish both of them at a time." said Mr. Kim with his devilish grin reappearing forming a tug at the end of his lips.

"Che Yungo and Kang Jun can't be killed together so we have to split the team and we want Kang Jun alive. It's hard to kill them both in their own mansion or thier own place. Jin has bought the invitation for all us, we can enter the inauguration party disguising ourself, But keep your mind straight and don't let anybody fool you. Many other mafia leaders are invited for this occasion too." He continued.

"So here is the 'Plan A'. Guk, Jimin and I will go to the party with Jin. Kook, RM will be outside the party hall, no matter what you never come to the party. Suga you can be with your materials where ever you are comfortable. Just hack all the security system and also Che Yong's bank accounts." guided Mr.Kim.