chapter 14

DOUBLE SHOT

DOUBLE SHOT

Ignore mistakes
Happy reading.

Third Person POV:

Jungkook's hand trailed at Taehyung's cheeks, squeezing it to fishy pout and backed out pecking his lips.

All this happened while Taehyung kept his eyes wide open at the twin's action. Jungkook pushed him away realizing something and walked off as nothing happened while drying his wet shirt cause of their adventure to dive in middle of the sea and ended at the Island.

Taehyung was pissed at Jungkook's action, he went following the twin furiously.

"Y- you can- can't do that!" He said stuttering and the next second cursed himself for that.

"What?" Kook asked walking forward looking around the islands, and checking out his phone for network.

"Kissing me whenever you want! One moment you kiss and next moment you push me away?" Taehyung stood in front blocking his view while snatching the phone from him.

"What makes you think I will treat you better than this? You said yourself it was reward. It ain't my fault?" Kook spoke turning at Taehyung who was now loss of words.

"Are you nuts, to kiss-" Taehyung did not finished kook cut his words..

"Lucky, that I just realized that I must keep whores where they belong," Kook said walking ahead.

Taehyung looked frowned at the twin listening to such words, but he knew he was in no position to ask why he acted like such. He isn't his boyfriend or something, he doesn't own him.

Taehyung stood rooted on his place thinking why did Jungkook referred his as whores while he still likes him.

"Why does that bother you? Me being a whore?" Taehyung asked pulling Kook at him by his sleeves.

Kook looked at Tae, who was drenched in water and he had took out his jacket which clearly exposed Taehyung's petite figure through his inner white tank top he wore.

Kook was in urge to rip it and bang him then and their if it wasn't Mr.Kim's son.

"I don't have problem, instead why don't you ask your last night's one night stand?" Kook smirked at Taehyung.

Taehyung took a step maintaining Kook's eye level and held his collar pulling him to reach his ears, his hot breath caressing his Ear lobe,

"Jealous much Jeon? That I chose your brother over you?" Taehyung spoke causing kook to smirk at him.

Jungkook held Taehyung's nape to capture his lips, he wasn't kissing instead he was forcefully digging his tongue inside Tae's throat not giving Taehyung chance to stop him.