Chapter 12 🔞

Sorry for late updates!
And Thankyou all for 1k

Here a special chapter for you!
Long chapter!

Contains smut!

***********************

DOUBLE SHOT
***********************

Ignore the mistakes
Happy reading

Third person POV

"Who's that phone?"

"Is that message from Jhope?"

Jason thought he was dead at that particular point as he saw the man in front was glaring at him.

RM, spoke up to Jason who was internally panicked by his presence.

"Yeah, I mean, my boss forwarded the details of the man who has kept Mr. Kim hostile." Jason spoke with slight trembling voice, and showed RM the phone himself not go get in the doubt hole which RM has already spotted.

RM took a brief look of the phone, then unlocked to check the message.

We are in need of some weapons,let the supplies be asap, 50 machineguns, 65 riffles, 45 AK 47 and 150 Grenades. Money worth 8million dollars will be credited in your account?

If you send us early within 2days, the money will be doubled. And do not inform the Jeon's, Mr. Kim is with us if you let the word spread, I won't hesitate to slit his throat.

Not that you care about Mr. Kim but the dealings with him will be incomplete and you won't get money from them too, so better think before you act,
J Hope.

RM finished reading it down, as all other 5 pairs of eyes were directed on Jason who stood infront of the lounge.

"When were you going to tell this?" Jungkook spoke first breaking a seconds of silence.

"When were you going to tell about this?" This time it was Jeongguk who was furious, he walked infront of Jason holding his collor from both hands. While Jason looked terrified for the first time in his life looking at the intense gaze, fire burning in his Jeongguk's eyes.

"I was about t-" Jason tried replying,

"Shut up you bastard" Jeongguk punched his stomach causing Jason to land on floor with his hands covering his stomach enduring the pain.

"Cut it Jeongguk, he just got the message. He isn't capable of hurting us or supporting them. His boss needs him for shipment, so he has contacted him."