chapter 15

DOUBLE SHOT

DOUBLE SHOT

Ignore mistakes
Happy reading!

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jungkook were off to the Kenny's bar, way before Jiyong has arrived. Jungkook wasn't talking to Taehyung after what all happened, they didn't even get the time to talk with each other.

When they reached Kenny's bar, they met Kenny, Jin's old friend. He welcomed them both and lead them to there room which had a big double bed in middle of big hut house.

Which looked something like this!

Ps: I love Maldives

Taehyung and Jungkook stood rooted with the amusement on their face at the interior of the hut which they never thought by the out side view!

It fucking looked like a honeymoon suite!

"Kenny, can we -" Taehyung and Jungkook both turned towards Kenny to ask about changing their room after looking at the interior.

Kenny shook his head, "No, cause all other luxurious rooms are occupied!"

"No I don't need luxurious one! Just a small simple one is enough! I'm not someone who is spoiled with money!" Taehyung uttered looking at Jungkook who just rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

"Is it ok? I mean you may have problem-" Kenny's words were cut off by Taehyung as he grabbed Kenny's hand and took him out of the cottage.

Jungkook scoffed at Taehyung's antics.

*************

"JK, about Jiyong..." Kenny walked into Jeon's room to see Jungkook was lying with his the laptop Kenny provided him earlier, busy typing somethings on it.