Chapter 32 Magic Marker

WARNING: SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT!

Natasha leaves the theatre with a smug look on her face. She knew that Kagome was no good for Bruce and that she was cheating on him with Bucky. That kiss was proof. But she wasn't going to go to Bruce with that information just yet. She wanted to throw it in Kagome's face that she caught her, she just needed to wait for the right moment to confront Kagome. Natasha went back to the compound with a spring in her step, feeling very superior.

Meanwhile, Kagome and Bucky finished watching the movie and went to get something to eat before heading back to the compound. They were sitting in the restaurant looking at their menus when Bucky glanced up at Kagome.

"So do you think that Natasha is going to go tell Bruce about our little tryst?"

"No, I think she's going to confront me so that she can gloat."

"Yeah, that sounds like her."

After they ate they headed back to the compound. Bucky went to his room to relax while Kagome went down to the lab to see Bruce. She walked into the lab and goes up to Bruce wrapping her arms around his waist and kisses his neck, “Hello Dr. Banner.”

Bruce turns around in her arms and kisses her, “Hello Miss Higurashi did you have a nice time with your new boyfriend,” Bruce asks with a smile.

“Oh, yes a wonderful time especially when he stole my popcorn and refused to share.”

Tony laughs at hearing this and shakes his head.

Bruce pouts, “Oh, poor baby, see you never should have traded me in, I always share my popcorn with you.”

“Yeah, I'm starting to regret it now,” Kagome says with a laugh.

Bruce chuckles and hugs Kagome tightly, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, no more working on Saturday.”

“You hear that, Tony, I've been banned from working on the weekend.”

“That's right, I have to share Bruce with you all week. The weekends belong to me.”

Tony huffs and crosses his arms like a petulant child, “Fine, take my Science Bro away.” Kagome laughs at his antics.

“Now that that's settled, I'm stealing my boyfriend right now.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Tony says and waves them off.

Kagome takes Bruce by the hand and leads him out of the lab. They make their way through the Avenger's Compound to their suite. The minute they walk in Bruce has Kagome up against the wall kissing her neck. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Bruce captures her lips as he grinds his erection into her core, Kagome moans.

Bruce pulls away from her lips and attacks her neck again, “Are Bucky's kisses better than mine,” Bruce asks between sucking and kissing her pulse point.

“Never, Baby, nobody kisses like you.”

Bruce carried Kagome to their bedroom and takes off her clothes. Then he sheds his own clothing. He lies down between her legs and starts flicking her swollen clit with his tongue. Kagome moans as Bruce begins sucking on her clit.

He slowly trails his tongue through her wet folds and pierces her entrance with his tongue. Bruce begins to lick and suck on her folds while he inserts a thick finger into her and pumps her. Kagome starts arching her back as Bruce curls his finger then adds another one. Bruce goes back to sucking and flicking his tongue on her clit while he continues to pump her. Bruce pulls his fingers out only to replace it with his tongue, the whole time rubbing her clit with his thumb. Kagome cries out as she feels her walls tighten around Bruce's tongue. She comes hard into Bruce's mouth, he greedily laps up her juices.