Chapter 34 The Announcement

As they walked to the elevator Bruce's eyes kept flashing green. Bruce could hear in his head Hulk preening over the fact that he too was going to be a father. Every now and then Bruce would wince as Hulk would yell in his head.

“HULK DADDY!”

Kagome noticed Bruce wincing and asked Bruce what was wrong, “Hulk is very excited that he's going to be a daddy too.”

Kagome smiled at Bruce, “Yes, Hulk you're going to be a daddy too.”

“That's going to be interesting to see. You think the baby will be a little green jelly bean like Hulk?” Tony asked.

Bruce frowned and paused for a moment, Kagome took him by the hand, “Whether or not the baby is like Hulk we'll love him or her just the same.”

Bruce slowly nodded, “Yeah, yeah, of course, we will.”

He was a little worried at first, but if Kagome wasn't why should he be?

They walked into the elevator and made their way to the communal area where Bucky was talking with Sam, Clint, and Thor. When the elevator doors opened Bucky saw how happy Kagome looked. He smiled at her,

“So?”

“We're pregnant!” Kagome tells him.

“Congratulations, Doll,” Bucky said as he made his way over and hugged Kagome then he hugged Bruce.

“Wait, so Bucky knew before me?”

“Of course not, he just knew I was going to take a pregnancy test.”

“Why?”

“I ran into her when she came back with a shit load of pregnancy tests, but she said she wasn't going to tell me until she told you.”

Bruce looks at Kagome, “How many tests did you take?”

Kagome looks at him sheepishly, “10, I wanted to be sure.”

“So am I hearing this right, you and Bruce are going to have a baby?” Sam asked.

“Yes, and we're engaged!”

Bucky eyes widen, he hugs Kagome again and spins her around, “I'm so Happy for you Doll Face.”

“YES CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABE AND UPCOMING NUPTIALS,” Thor says with a booming voice as he hugs Bruce and kisses Kagome's hand.

“Inside voice, Point Break, inside voice,” Tony tells Thor.

“My apologies, Stark.”

Sam and Clint walk over and shake Kagome and Bruce's hand. At this point, Wanda, Pepper, and Vision walk in and ask what's going on.

“Bruce and Kagome are getting married and are having a baby,” Tony tells them as he put his arm around Pepper.

Pepper squeals and hugs Kagome and Bruce while Wanda and Vision give their congratulations.

While they're doing that, Tony goes to the bar for the champagne, “Holy shit, we actually do have sparkling cider, huh? Why do we have it?”

Pepper rolls her eyes, “I bought it for Peter when he came over for New Year's Eve.”

Tony nods, he then pops the cork on the champagne and cider and pours everyone a drink. At this point, Steve walks in, “Hey what's going on?”

“We're celebrating, Capsicle, Bruce and Kagome are getting married. And they're having a little green bean.”

Steve stares at Tony, then his eyes widen, “You're having a baby, that's wonderful, congratulations.”

Bruce hugs Kagome, “Thank you, Steve, thanks all of you.”