Bleed for Me

Y/n was sitting in the corner of the hideout. She held a book in her hand and placed the stuffed f/an in her lap. The back door slowly swung open. Y/n glanced up from her book when she heard the door but looked back down when she realized it was Kurogiri.

"Good morn–" Y/n cut herself off. "Or, it's probably afternoon, huh?"

Kurogiri opened up a warp portal. "It's still morning. Go on ahead. Tomura Shigaraki said your probation is up. You will be continuing where you left off with Giran as of today."

Y/n looked up at Kurogiri. "I am?" Tomura didn't tell her anything to her about that. She recalled Giran was very kind, though, so she wasn't entirely against it.

Y/n placed the book onto her pillow and stood up. As she approached the portal, she felt Kurogiri's hand on her shoulder. She looked up at the much taller villain. He held some cash in his other hand. "The League pays its members. I was holding onto your payment until your probation was over."

Y/n shyly took the money from Kurogiri's hand and looked down at it. She felt weird holding the money in her hands. Considering that The League is a villain organization, y/n wasn't too happy about accepting the money.

"Thank you," y/n said with a smile on her face. Her face dropped as soon as she looked away from Kurogiri and headed through the portal.

Y/n was greeted to the sight of Giran's office in complete disarray. She looked at all the files scattered all along with his desk and the floor. "Wh-" y/n began, she was too distracted to finish her thought.

Giran turned around and smiled at y/n. "Hey there! Kurogiri told me ya were comin' back, so I decided I could borrow ya for a minute and reorganize my entire office." This wasn't the task y/n thought she'd be doing, but y/n didn't mind. She just didn't know where to start.

"Okay..." she quietly said as she looked all around the room. Y/n was afraid to move, worried that she'd knock over a stack of papers or accidentally step on something important. Above everything else, she was worried Giran's chain-smoking would end up lighting the whole office on fire in its current state.

Giran told her to push things out of the way for now. He added that they'd go through all the paperwork later. Y/n made herself a little walkway. "Glad ya managed to come back. Quite a few of my clients were askin' about you when ya left," Giran said with a chuckle.

Y/n picked up a stack of papers and glossed over them. She still remembered how Giran likes his paperwork organized. He practically beat that information into her brain over the week and a half she spent pretending to be his assistant. "Oh? Why's that?" y/n asked. Giran was easy to talk to, it almost felt like she never got banned from his office at all.

"I'm sure they prefer seeing you around instead of an old man like me. You're much easier on the eyes," Giran explained. Y/n let out a hum in response. "Actually, I'm gonna be usin' that to my advantage. Now when clients come in, I'd appreciate it if you'd greet them at the door."

Y/n froze in place. He wants me to talk to them? She asked herself. Y/n glanced down at her hands. "I dunno about that," she said in a hushed, anxious tone.

"It'll be easy. Listen. All the villains here are doin' business. They're not going to attack you or anythin' like that." Giran made it sound like she was going to be greeting a bunch of kids, but that didn't ease her nerves. Y/n reluctantly agreed to his request. "Atta girl. I'm sure you'll get used to it soon."

Y/n continued to help Giran reorganize his office. Occasionally, a client would come in. Y/n would drop what she's doing and approach the villain. With a smile and a bow, she'd greet them. While Giran talked to his clients, y/n would continue where she left off. Once Giran was done, he'd continue helping y/n.