Break In

Tomura didn't allow y/n to go back to Giran's office the next day. This time, Tomura had a legitimate reason. He told y/n that she would be helping The League with transportation later that night. Tomura added that he didn't want to see y/n getting tired during the mission, and he suggested that she find the time to get some rest.

Tomura didn't go into any detail when y/n asked about the mission. Instead, he informed her that she would find out when everyone gathers. Knowing that the rest of The League was coming over made y/n's stomach knot up.

She knew a lot of The League didn't like her, especially after they learned that she intentionally left out details about her quirk. On top of that, there was also the time where she tried to get help. Y/n knew that none of them trusted her.

Y/n took Tomura's advice. She spent the day relaxing and doing nothing. Y/n's day consisted of chipping away at the two books she was now simultaneously reading before deciding to take a short nap.

Y/n felt a familiar cold brush up against her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open to see Tomura crouched down beside her. Y/n sat up and stretched. She scanned the hideout; no one had shown up yet. Tomura held the hoodie and mask in his hands. "They're coming soon, go get ready."

She sat up on her knees and took the hoodie and mask in her hands. Y/n watched Tomura walk away to finish getting himself ready.

Y/n threw on the hoodie and placed the mask on her lap. She glanced over to Tomura, who was now standing in the corner, applying the spare disembodied hands to his arms. Y/n ended up watching him while she struggled to put on the mask.

Tomura, now fully geared up, came back and knelt in front of y/n. She felt embarrassed, the villain could see her struggling with the mask. He carefully pulled her hands off and helped her secure it.

Y/n's eyes were fixed on Tomura as she watched him put on the mask for her. She could feel his fingers along her jawline, and Tomura gave a firm tug. It wasn't enough to hurt y/n but just enough to make sure it secured in place.

The villain's eyes were fixed on y/n. she wanted to ask what he was looking at, but she ignored it. Tomura reached out, tucking a lock of h/c hair behind her ear before taking her hood and placing it over her head. "Those look good on you." Y/n felt her face redden. She was thankful that the mask covered so much of her face.

Y/n watched as a portal opened up, and the other villains came filing inside. Tomura got off the ground and walked up to the group. Y/n followed behind him. As per usual, Himiko ran up to y/n and gave her a tight hug. "Ohh, what does that mask do? It looks so cute on you! Look at that heart design! I wish my mask had a cute design engraved like that." Y/n could see Himiko's eyes sparkle as she admired the heart design etched onto the mask. Himiko let out a small gasp. "I've seen this before." Himiko's hand grabbed onto the hoodie. "This is Tomura's, isn't it?"

Before y/n could answer her question, Tomura spoke up. "For now, the mask is to hide her appearance." Tomura didn't answer her second question.

"Well, well, well," an eloquently cheerful voice rang out; "Miss y/n looks much more like a villain now." Y/n looked over to Compress. She didn't appreciate being called a villain.

Dabi crossed his arms. "That's just because of that mask. It's hiding that scared and confused look she always has on her face," he said with a mocking tone.

Himiko twirled around and placed her hands on her hips. "Hey! Be nice to big sis. She doesn't need to be a serious, grump like you." Y/n put a hand on Himiko's shoulder. The girl turned to face y/n. Silence; y/n tried to talk, but the mask muffled her voice.

Y/n began to look bewildered as she rummaged through her jean pockets and hoodie pocket. She rushed off and started digging through her personal belongings. Finally, y/n returned with a little black box. She pressed the button on the side. "Sorry. I forgot I needed this," rang out through the small black speaker.