Final Author's Note

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ and we're done!

Thank you to those who have made it this far, those who will make it this far in the future, those who quit in the middle of chapter one, and everything in between.

Remember when I said I was only going to spend a month rewriting this entire story? Ha! Sorry this rewrite took as long as it did, it ended up being way more extensive than I thought it would be. Thank you so much with your patience!

Hopefully it's a lot better than the original. Yes? Maybe?

This book well exceeded anything I could have hoped for. I picked up writing because I decided I had too much free time on my hands and I needed to think of a way to spend my time.

I know I've said it before but I really didn't think anyone was going to read this. I was planning on writing this story regardless of whether or not anyone was reading it. However, finding out people kinda like my writing has been my motivation to not only see the story to the end but to also work on improving.

I do plan on continuing on with a second book, and hopefully I can take what I've learned from writing this book to making the next one even better.

(Thank you to OkayItsRobine for making the cover. Like seriously, I love it and I have no idea what I would have done it she didn't offer to make a cover for Twisted's sequel)

The mission was botched. The League of Villains didn't plan for things to go as bad as they did. There's no telling if anyone else made it out alright. Now, y/n is alone. In one swift motion, she lost everything again. Her new family, her home, and her safety.

Days passed and Tomura hadn't come back for her. Knowing just how awful the world genuinely is didn't make things any easier. If there's anything she's learned from The League, it's that she can't afford to dwell on the past. Looking back means staying still; staying still means getting captured. Y/n knew she had to pick herself up and keep moving forward. That's what Tomura would want her to do.

Japan is a big country for one person to traverse. If any other League members escaped Tartarus, she was determined to find them.

Meanwhile, a bit of The League and y/n's past comes to the surface. The League of Villains took away something precious of theirs, and they plan to make things even.