Mom...?

/No one's POV/

Today is July 19, 4 days after Little Izuku's birthday, how happy Izuku was when he turned 4 years old, meaning his about to have his quirk... although his about to learn that "he doesn't have a quirk" these words that came from the doctor shook Izuku's little world... Before we begin let's talk more about him first.

Izuku Midoriya is a cheerful child with Big bright green eyes, he has curly green hair, and cute freckles, he lived with his cheerful mother named Inko Midoriya and his father named Hisashi Midoriya... Now what do you think happened to this family when they found out that Izuku had no quirk also known as quirkless? Do you think they stayed a happy family? If you're answer is yes then you're wrong, ever since he was deemed quirkless everything went down hill.

His parents disowned him they hated him, everyone in the neighbourhood heard about him being quirkless, all the kids in his school started bullying him... even his best friend Katsuki Bakugo, night of June 25 all the things his classmates told him keep rewinding in his head

Useless!

Deku!

Quirkless!

Stupid!

Weirdo!

Freak!

Baka!

Poor Izuku...

(Time skip to the next day)

Izuku woke up the next day only to be greeted by his drunk father who suddenly started pulling his hair, "Ow ow ow", the poor boy exclaims as his father dragged him to the living room and started beating him up screaming

Useless!

Disgusting!

Disgraceful!

Quirkless!

Your no son of mine you useless piece of shit!

This keep on till the door opened to reveal his mother, "m-mom! H-help!", Izuku exclaimed tho it was no use his mother hated him as well and started beating him screaming

I hate you!

Die!

We raised you for 4 years and you ended up being a disgrace a useless child!

Just I we don't need you!

Just die!

This went on for hours till his parents had to go to work, they left Izuku there laying down on the floor filled with bruises and cuts, that once happy family became a broken family.

(Time skip to June 30th the end of the month)

Izuku was laying in his bed asleep till he was awoken by a door slamming shut in 3:30 in the morning, he came out of his room as to be greeted by..... nothing, unlike before that every time he goes out his room his greeted by his drunk father or angry mother, but this time was different the whole place was quiet, he made his way to the front of his parents bedroom only to find it empty all there things are gone, only one thought keep swirling in his head "they left me... mommy and daddy don't love me anymore... n-nobody loves me anymore... k-kacchan h-hates me... everyone hates me...", these thoughts were swirling in his head as tears fell down to his face...

(The next day)

Izuku fell asleep in front of his parents room "it's still empty", he said to himself. He looked around the house only to find that his parents left him with nothing to eat not even water, "they really hate me", this thought crossed his mind, who wouldn't hate him? His quirkless... that's what he keeps saying to himself.

Izuku went into his room and took a manga called "One-punch man" the book was about a man named Saitama, Izuku has always loved heroes and dreamed to be one, one day but now his dream will never come true... Because his quirkless... or so he thought.

===============================
Hi everyone! Hope you liked this first part of this story! And.... yeah... Sorry if it's lame, I'm not good at this 😣

627 words