Nightmares

I'm just gonna say this straight out... You. All. Suck. At. Guessing. ✌︎('ω')✌︎

/Tenko's POV/

I hear something, I get up and see that Izuku is... crying. This has been going on for the whole month now, his been having nightmares.

"Poor Izuku", I whisper to myself. I get up from my bed and go down the ladder to wake Izuku up.

"Izu, Izu wake up", I gently shake him awake... he's not waking up. "Izu... IZU! IZUKU WAKE UP!",with that he jolts up awake with tears in his eyes.

"T-Tenko-nii...", he said with flowing tears in his eyes.

I felt sad, I felt that I was too useless I can't even protect him from a nightmare...

"Izu it's ok, I'm here it's just a dream", I softly comfort him, I noticed I'm not wearing my gloves. I quickly took my fingerless gloves and put them on.

"T-Tenko-nii..."

"Yes Izu?"

"Can you stay here... with me?"

He was still scared, I quickly gave him a reassuring smile.

"Of course, I'll stay here and protect you from all your nightmares", I kiss his forehead and say. "I Promise".

Izu gave me one smile before drifting back to sleep, like him I also slowly drifted off to the land of sleep.

~Morning ( 6:00am)~

/Izuku's POV/

I hear Miss. Merrywheather shouting in halls, I slowly open my eyes. I see Tenko-nii next too me sleeping. I slowly and gently shake him awake, I don't want him to get in trouble with Miss. Merrywheather. He slowly starts to wake up, he sits up and looks at me.

"Good Morning Izu~", he gently ruffles my hair.

"Morning Tenko-nii"

"MIDORIYA, SHIMURA! GET UP THIS INSTANT!"

"Tch, god why does she have to be so loud in the morning..."

We get up from the bed just in time before Miss. Merrywheather could hit us, she hits children in order to wake them up.

"The new or- I mean child that will be joining you two is here, I want you both to behave. Understand?"

"Yes Miss. Merrywheather", we said simultaneously.

/???'s POV/

I enter the room to see two boys, one with light blue hair, that is obviously dyed, and a green haired boy with freckles.

"Come in sweetie", the disgusting bitc- I mean the woman said. I walk over to her and faced the two boys.

"Why don't you introduce yourself~", she needs to work on her fake smile.

"Hello my name is **** ***********"

Here's another hint, remember this has CROSSOVERS. It's not Shinso, don't worry they'll meet Shinso soon, like very soon. I like making these half-assed cliffhangers~

Edit: *sigh* you all seem to be having a little problem, here since I'm not a total asshole I'll give you a hint. His first name is 4 letters and his last name is 11 letters. So don't say Dabi because that's technically not his real name (and because I'm making him the missing Touya Todoroki) or Shinso because the letters don't match.