My life

/Izuku's POV/

It's been a few weeks already since my parents left me here to rot, I haven't eaten, I've been drinking from the sink, and I haven't gone to school (not that I care about stupid school anymore).

I could care less if I rot here and die here all alone... 'Mommy... Daddy (don't you all dare say fucking kinky or I swear to my Lord Jesus Christ... A-MEN!) why did you have to leave me here... why did you hate me... oh wait it's because I'm quirkless right... because I'm weak, stupid, a mistake!, and a shitty DEKU! Kacchan's right I'm USELESS...'

/Aizawa's POV/

I'm almost done with my shift, work is a drag, but it's my fault for choosing to be a hero in the first place. "Aiiiiiiiii-zaaaaaaaaaa!", oh crap I know that voice, "waaaaaaaaaaa" as he says the last part of my name he jumps on top of me, causing me to fall on my damn hurting ass.

"Mic you idiot get off me!", god his an insufferable idiot, "AIZAWA, WOULD YOU LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH ME?! YO!", I still wonder how the hell I'm still able to hear with this idiot screaming all the time, "My answer is no, and stop screaming idiot", "Hmph why are you so grumpy all the time?", "I don't know, why are you so annoying all the time?", I say with an annoyed tone, "Hmph meanie", I see Mic stomp off to his desk, 'Ugh, why me?'.

——————————
Ok I haven't been able to umm... update because of problems and yeh so this is short because I cannot remember my whole story board for this, so I'm just improvising and
GOMENNASAI IF MY FANFIC SUCKS!!!