Alone

/Izuku's POV/

"IZUKU! CIEL! DUCK!", Tenko-nii screams and covers both me and Ciel-nii from the explosion. Then everything was pitch black.

"Ugh", I slowly wake up from my terrible dream. I open my eyes only not to see the wooden ceiling, but white concrete like ceilings. It was bright.

"Hey, kid you're finally awake huh" I hear a voice say. I slowly turn my head, it was Eraserhead. As I turned my head I also noticed how painful my body was and that there was something on my arm. I lifted up my arm only to see a needle stuck through my arm.

"Ouch!" I felt pain from my head. "Don't move to much kid, where does it hurt?" Eraserhead asks me. "M-my head it hurts" it's pounding. I start tearing up from the pain. "Hey hey, shh shh. Don't cry, it's ok don't worry" Eraserhead tries to keep me calm. "It hurts Mr. Eraserhead, it really hurts" I start sobbing a bit.

/Aizawa's POV/

Shit I don't know how to calm a child... uh think think think... "It hurts Mr. Eraserhead, it really hurts" I see the kid slowly sobbing from the pain. "It's ok kiddo, I'm gonna call someone to give you some medicine to stop the pain ok?" He gives me a slow nod as a response. I quickly called out the door for a nurse, soon a nurse comes into the room and injects something into him. After that the nurse quickly leaves to tend to other patients. "Does it still hurt kid?" I ask once more. "No, I just feel sle..pp.y..." after the the kid dosed off into dreamland. I wish I was in dreamland right now.

(A little time skip brought to you by... Me, sorry to disappoint you)

/Izuku's POV/

I slowly started to wake up, I look around and remembered I'm in the hospital... but why? The last thing I could remember was... the explosion.

"Hey kiddo you're awake again already?" I turn my head to see Eraserhead once again. "M-Mr Eraserhead...". "Call me Aizawa kid" he tells me. "Aizawa-san, where's m-my bro-brothers?" I stutter, I can remember anything that much it's all a haze. "Kid. I... Kid... I'm sorry. We found two bodies both belonging to boys, with an explosion like that you were lucky enough to have survived it, but I don't think they did..." he explains to me, even if I didn't listen to the whole thing there's one thing I'm certain about... they're both dead. Tears began to flow my eyes, clouding my sight. I felt warm arms around me, Aizawa-san's hugging me. I start sobbing onto his chest, crying because I lost my two most important people. My best friends, my brothers, my only family. "Shhh, shhh it's ok it's ok" I hear Aizawa-san whisper to keep me calm under his embrace. My heart is aching, I can't stop, I can't stop crying. I'm all alone again.