Lie

Sup how ya been? Good? Cool cool... I'm dying inside... yeet

/Aizawa's POV/

'What am I going to do?'

"Excuse me, but where is Izuku Midoriya's room?", I hear a lady ask.

"Excuse me, but what is your business with prob- I mean Izuku Midoriya?", I ask this woman that was wearing a nicely pressed uniform. "My name is Clara Hill, I work in the orphanage and just wanted to see, Izuku Midoriya", Hmmm so she works for the orphanage. "I'll take to the room", I offered. "Oh why thank you, mr..."

"Eraserhead"

"Ah yes, Mr. Eraserhead", we made our way down the hall and into problem child's room.

/Izuku's POV/

I hear the door open and shot my head towards the door. I see Eraserhead and a lady come in the room.

"Hello there", the lady says with a smile. I could tell that her smile for me was forced.

I wave towards her, I see Eraserhead in the corner of the room just watching to see what happens.

"Your name is Izuku Midoriya, am I correct", I nod to the question. "Well I am Clara Hill, I work for the orphanage", I hear the word orphanage. I hate the so called orphanage, everyones just probably going to hurt me. Not like I haven't had worse.

"Tomorrow I'm going to come back and pick you up to take you to the orphanage your going to have so much fun there your gonna be making friends with all the other kids there!", I nod. "Well I'll be taking my leave now, see you tomorrow Izuku-kun", when did I tell her that she can call me Izuku?

I see the Erasure hero leave the room. Sigh... One thing was going though my head.

'I'm caught in a lie'

They lie that everything is going to be ok!
They lie that they will protect me!
LIES! ALL LIES!

I sob quietly into the bed.

Me: Is there an Army here?