Incident

/Izuku's POV/

I pretty bored today since Tenko-nii and Ciel-nii both have  cleaning duties. It's been 4 months already since I came here. It's been fun being with Tenko-nii and Ciel-nii.

I'm walking in the hallway when I saw a couple in the meeting room with a kid, 'I guess he's gonna get adopted'. Children here are all orphans or abandoned by their parents, in my case I'm abandoned by my parents for being quirkless. I wonder would anyone even want to adopt a quirkless child like me?

"Zukuuuuu"

I snap out of my thoughts and turned my head towards the person calling me, it's Ciel-nii. "Hello Ciel-nii, are you done with your work?", I question him. "Yessss...", he's lying. "Ciel-nii please do your duties", he's never liked cleaning. "Ugh, but it's soooo boring"

"CIEL!"

I look behind Ciel-nii and saw a tired and angry Tenko-nii. "Ciel get over here and start helping!", he shouts. "But cleaning is lameeee", He answered

If this keep up Ms. Merrywheather's going to hear us and she'll punish all three of us. "STOP IT BOTH OF YOU AND GET BACK TO WORK!", I shouted hoping Ms. Merrywheather didn't hear. "Fine" "Fineeee", they both answered. Seriously they always do this.

(Time skip)

I'm on top on the bunk bed when I heard someone call out to me "Izu we're back", I hear Tenko-nii call. "Good job on cleaning Tenko-nii, Ciel-nii"

"My back hurts", Ciel-nii complains. I see Ciel-nii pull out the chess board. "Zuku can we play chess?", he asks me. "Sure!"

(Little time skip again)

/Nobody's POV/

Tenko yawns and looks at the time, it is exactly
11 o'clock. "Zuku, Ci-Ci stop playing it's already eleven", as Tenko was saying this Izuku and Ciel both yawned. "Ok", they answered. Tenko tucks both Ciel and Izuku into bed, after that he went to bed as well.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

The clock in their room went, when it struck midnight. Everyone was asleep by the time. In the kitchen the window was slowly rising and man came through the window. He slowly crept through the dark halls. Once he has reached the main entrance he pulls out a lighter, "heh, if his kid is here then the mission is complete", the unknown man says.

/Tenko's POV/

What is that smell? It smells like... fire! I shot up from my bed and open the door only to see adult and children in a panic. At the end of the hall there was a massive fire. I run back into the room to wake up Izu and Ci-Ci.

"IZU! CI-CI! WAKE UP! NOW!!!"

"Huh, Tenko-nii what's happening?" Izu asks.

"We need to get out of here, the orphanage is on fire!" I shout. I quickly take My, Izu and Ci-Ci's bags and we run out the room.

"Izuku! Ciel! Don't inhale the smoke!" They nod as a response. Thankfully there was another way to get downstairs. We make our way into the kitchen, but something was off. It smells like...

"TENKO-NII THE GAS TANK IS ON!!!" Ciel exclaims. We tried to run out the room, but it was too late. The explosion happened, my last memory is holding Ciel and Izuku to try and protect them from the explosion. Then everything was gone...

Ok... here's the truth... I fucking forgot that this was a Dadzawa book and I've been giving you chapters with no dadzawa on them... I'm such a disappointment. IM SORRY!!!
ごめんなさい!!!