Orphanage

Yo...

/Aizawa's POV/

"Ah, Aizawa!"

I turn my head to the direction of the person who called me.

"Oh, Detective Tsukauchi"

"Hello, I'm here to pick up Izuku to take him to the orphanage"

'Huh?'
"I thought that woman was going to bring him to the orphanage"

"Ah yes, well she informed me that she was a bit busy so she won't be able to pick him up"

'What a load of bull'
"Would you mind if I tag along?"

"Of course not"

We head towards the kid's room. I open the door to see the kid staring out the window. He suddenly whips his head into our direction.

/Izuku's POV/

I hear the door open, I whip my head to see Eraserhead and a police officer of some sort.

"Hello there"

The police man smiles at me, I can't really tell if his smile is genuine or not.

"I'm Detective Tsukauchi, I'm here to take you to the orphanage"

I nod.

/3rd person POV/

"I'm going to go tell the nurse to discharge him" Tsukauchi says to Aizawa, Aizawa just nods.

Tsukauchi leaves and Aizawa enters the room and says.

"Come on kid, let's get you ready"

Izuku just nods, he hasn't talked or peeped a single word, he just nods.

/time skip/

After they finished fixing Izuku up, they made there way down the stairs and into Tsukauchi's car.

/time skip again/

They made it to the orphanage, the place looked gloomy, that you wouldn't guess that children actually lived there, there were a few children playing outside the orphanage.

They make their way inside the building.

"Hello there, Welcome to the orphanage, how may I help you?"

"We're here with Izuku Midoriya"

"Ah..."

/Izuku's POV/

After hearing my name she turns her head to me, I could she the disgust in her eyes.

"Well we'll be leaving him in your care now"

"Of course"

She gives of a fake smile.

Before they leave, Eraserhead suddenly pats my head, oddly if felt... familiar like I've felt this warmth before.

I feel his hand leave my head, I look up and see him leaving. I felt... sad but it's probably because of all the things that's happened.

The lady grabs my arm and throws me into a room.

"This is where you'll be staying"

She says with disgust in her voice. I quietly nod.

The room had a double bunk bed, I guess I have to share it with someone else. Just then the door opens.

"Who are you?"

A boy with blue hair asks.

Me: Who do y'all think the boy is?