Sadness

I hate school...

/Izuku's POV/

"Who are you?"

A boy with blue hair asks.

"Hey! I asked a question. Who. Are. You?", he points at me.

"I'm your new roommate... my name is Izuku"

"Hmmm, I'm Ciel Phantomhive", he holds out his hand to me.

"Sike!" Just as I was about to shake his hand he takes it back.

"Don't ever touch my hand, if your don't want to die that is. My name isn't Ciel Phantomhive, it's actually Tenko, Tenko Shimura", he tells me.

"So kid what's your quirk?", he asks me but I don't think he actually cares.

"I don't have one"

"So your 3 years old?"

"No... I'm q-quirkless...", I started tearing up.

He looked at me shocked and worried, he ran to my side and suddenly hugged me.

/Tenko's POV/

When he said he was quirkless he suddenly started tearing up, I ran to his side without thinking and just suddenly hugged him, I kept all five of my fingers away from him.

"He-hey don't cry", I felt bad for him. He was crying onto my shoulder.Good thing I was bigger than him, since I was able to carry him towards the bunk bed. I sat him and my lap, he was still crying on my shoulder, I don't think this was the good time to ask him about what happened to him and why he just suddenly started crying.

A few minutes passed and he fell asleep, I tucked him into bed. I stroked his hair carefully so I won't accidentally disintegrate him. I felt bad for him, he must have had a bad experience because his quirkless. I suddenly had this urge to protect him and take care of him. I climbed up into the top bed and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Me: Be truthful... did you guys hate me after I completely placed Ciel instead of Tenko, my original plan was to be an asshole and put Ciel in here instead of Tenko just to be an ass and make your answers wrong  ( ◠‿◠ ). But I thought better and I have other plans.