Pleas

/Izuku's POV/

Today's the day I get discharged from the hospital.

"Hey kid"

"Aizawa-san..." I looked at him sadly. "Hey what's wrong?" He looks at me in a worried manner. "W-where will I go...?" When I looked up at him he seemed... shocked? But why?

/Aizawa's POV/

Now that the kid's mentioned it where is he going to go? The orphanage he was in was burnt down, his friends are dead, and he practically has no known relatives... "W-will you take me to another orphanage o-or put me in t-the syst-tem?" His voice shakes. I hated the system, you don't have a choice to who you live with and once you finally settled in they're going to put you back in the system because either their kids didn't like you or they're having kids. It always ends up breaking the hearts of many children. I've never even thought of where he's going to go, but one thing's for sure IM. NOT. PUTTING. HIM. INTO. THE. SYSTEM. "I... I don't know kiddo". "Hm" he looks down. "Hey listen I'm gonna go to the nurse to talk about your discharge and... we'll worry about where to take you later ok?" He nods. I need to talk to Tsukauchi about this.

I exit the room and make my way to the nurse's station. "Excuse me, I'm here to talk about Izuku Midoriya's discharging". "Ah yes! Here's the paperwork just sign it and he'll be allowed to go" She says with a smile. I quickly sign it and left to look for Tsukauchi, luckily I see him enter the building. "Tsukauchi!" I yell. "Hm? Oh Eraserhead, is there something wrong?". "The kid. Where will the kid stay?" I ask. "Well we're actually going to bring him to the foster system" my eyes widen, no... I can't let them take a child to the system! "NO!" I yell, Tsukauchi looked shock since I've never yelled before. "You can't take him to the system! He's only 4 year old, who knows what screwed up family that system will put him into!" His heart felt heavy, he didn't want to see a child in the system and suffer... just like him. "We don't have a choice Eraserhead, the kid's relatives don't seem to want to take him in, his original orphanage burned down to ashes, and his parents have already abandoned him where are we going to put him?". After a long pause I say "What if... he stays with me?" He looks at me shocked, this is something would normally never do. But after seeing how broken that kid already is... I don't want it to get worse. "Eraserhead this is not going to be an easy thing to process. First the kid is not in anyway related to you, your also not his godparent or guardian". "Then make me his guardian! Please, I don't want to send him to the foster system" I plead, something I've never done in 20 years of my life. "Eraser this is not going to be easy your only 20 years old your still fresh out of UA". "I know that! But I can make a stable life for a child, the amount of money I make is enough to hold 3 people! Please Tsukauchi". He contemplates and hesitates but he answers my plea with "Fine, I'll see what I could do to get the court to have you as Izuku's guardian". "Thank you Tsukauchi!" He nods. Don't worry kid, I'll make sure to protect you. I won't give you up and I'll make you smile again.