Quirks

/Nobody's (Me) POV/

It's already been 2 months since Ciel came and their little duo became a trio.

"I've never ask but how old are you guys again? I'm only 5", Ciel asks. "I'm 6", Tenko answers. "I'm 4!", Izuku answers in a bubbly tone.

"Oh, then I guess all of us has our quirks then", Ciel says. This made Izuku's mood drop and turn grey.

/Ciel's POV/

Hm? Suddenly Zuku's mood changed, why?

"Zuku, Is something wrong?", did I say something wrong? "Ye-yeah don't worry I'm fine...", his obviously lying. "Liar, something's definitely wrong. What is it?", what is he hiding from me?

"Izu, I think we should tell him...", tell me what? "Bu-but...", what are they not telling me? Zuku seems hesitant and... worried. "Izuku, he won't hurt you", why would I hurt Zuku?!

"What are you both not telling me?", I suddenly spoke. "Ciel-nii I'm... I-I'm...", I hear him softly whisper something, but I couldn't hear it. "Izuku, please repeat that. I couldn't hear it", what did he say?. "I'm *********", he whispered it again! "IZUKU I DON'T HAVE A SUPER HEARING QUIRK SO SPEA-"

"I'M QUIRKLESS!"

He's quirkless? Is that why he keeps on whispering it? Because he's afraid I might be disappointed or disgusted. "Y-you probably hate me now... don't you?", Izuku says to me tearing up. But no never! I would never hate you. "Why would I hate you for not having a stupid quirk?!", I could careless if you were quirkless or disabled. Your my new and only family now! "Zuku, I could careless if you had one or not! To me you and Tenko-nii are my precious people. And I will do anything to protect you!"

"Ci-Ciel-nii..."

/No one's POV/

Izuku starts tearing up onto what Ciel had just said. Ciel suddenly embraces Izuku and Tenko.

"He-hey! Warn me next time, I don't want to hurt you because of my quirk!", Tenko says he was scared because only an inch more and he would have accidentally hurt Ciel and Izuku.

"What is your quirk Tenko-nii?", Ciel asks. "Yeah, I don't think I've ever asked you what your quirk was, but you don't touch anything with all five of your fingers except when you're wearing those gloves of yours", Izu's sharp as always. "Ok I'll show you my quirk", I grab a rock that was laying around in the room I touched it with all five of my fingers, and it slowly started to disintegrate.

"My quirk is called disintegration, anything I touch with all five of my fingers will disintegrate. This doesn't have any effect on me, except giving me dry skin.". 'They're probably scared right now', Tenko though. "THAT'S SO COOL TENKO-NII!", Izu suddenly shouts which surprised Tenko. "Cool, I wish my quirk was that cool". 'They like it?' Tenko asks himself. "So what's your quirk, Ciel-Nii?"

"My quirk is called game illusion, it let's me create my own games or games that has existed before, for example", Ciel touches the ground and suddenly everything that they see changed into a giant chess board. "Everything is solid and the only person that can stop the illusion is me, so you could say I'm the 'game master'.the game automatically stops if someone wins or losses the game, the only effect this has on me is that it make me dizzy and mentally tired. I also make the rules and we're allowed to bet and stuff", Ciel says as he stops the illusion. "Cool! I wish I had those kinds of cool quirks", Izuku looked down sadly. "You don't need a quirk, you're really good at observation and strategies. One time Izuku and I were trying to sneak into the kitchen to get some snacks, he got us in and out smoothly and successfully!", Tenko explains. "So that's why he's good at chess huh", Ciel and Tenko kept on complimenting Izuku, while he was just sitting there beet red.

Izuku smiled 'I hope it will be like this always', he thought.