Garmadon: Fine.

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?"

(Y/n) averted her gaze away from Garmadon's prying eyes. She was fine. Absolutely fine. "It's only a scratch brother." Garmadon scanned (Y/n) up and down. She was caked in mud and dirt, her hair was sticking out of its usual braid, and scratches littered her delicate skin. He tsked and crossed his arms, clearly irritated. "Only a scratch? Care to explain why blood is dripping down your arm?" (Y/n) scoffed and took the sleeve of her gi, harshly wiping it. She didn't want to talk about it, and frankly, Garmadon was close to annoying her. 

"Now you'll get it infected. Your gi is filthy." 

He took (Y/n) by her uninjured arm and led her down the halls of the monastery. He stopped in front of the bathroom before forcing (Y/n) to take a seat on top of the loo. Garmadon took out a first-aid kit Wu put together (how smart) and began tending to (Y/n)'s wounds. "How did you get this?" he firmly questioned, eyes focused on the large slash. (Y/n) hissed as Garmadon applied alcohol to her wound. "I don't--" Garmadon paused in his work and gave (Y/n) an unamused glare. A sigh escaped (Y/n)'s lips in exasperation. "Someone decided it was funny to pull a prank on me."

"A prank?" Garmadon's voice slowly raised. "A mere prank did this to you? The daughter of a practical god, the daughter of the First Spinjitzu Master, was harmed by a mere prank? I do not believe this." Garmadon wrapped (Y/n)'s wound with a shake of his head. As he washed his hands, an uncomfortable pit formed in (Y/n)'s stomach. She didn't want to rat out the person, for she knew Garmadon had evil coursing through his veins; he'd most definitely get back at them. But how could she lie to him? He was too smart, thought (Y/n). 

"What is the real reason?" demanded Garmadon. (Y/n) didn't meet his eyes, her hands tightening around her torn sleeve. "A spare. Well, it was supposed to be a spare, but it turned into a duel, and my opponents went too far--"

Garmadon raised a brow. "Opponents?"

"Yes, hardly fair, I know. So, one of them played it smart and attacked me from behind. And...yeah?" She trailed off, wanting not to go into detail. (Y/n) wasn't scared or anything, but merely embarrassed. Her pride had been hurt because she was defeated by a certain duo. Gosh, she hoped to get back at them one day. Those two could be a real pain. 

"Thanks brother." said (Y/n). She hopped off the toilet and walked out of the bathroom, hoping that Garmadon dropped the subject. She was fine. She didn't need his help, and she didn't want to get back at them for what they did. All that lingered was a sense of annoyance in her heart. (Y/n) made her way to the kitchen, suddenly hungry. "Control time, control everything." she mocked with a sigh. "Give me a break!"

Unbeknownst to her, Garmadon had shadowed his sister. He got the answer exactly as he wanted. "Krux and Acronix, eh?" A smirk twitched onto his lips. "It seems they will get the lesson of their lives."