She's Gone...

Welcome to my first marvel fanfiction. Hope you enjoy. :)

Warning: Death, Sadness

||-//

Peter's POV:

On the Phone:

"Hey Happy, I'm leaving you my daily update. Today I stopped a man from stealing a bike, but I couldn't find the owner so I left a message. And I help an old lady with directions. She was nice. She even bought me a churro. It's really good. But I'm still wondering when my next mission will be. If you could ask Mr. Stark for me. Thanks, Happy." I finished my call with Happy, well my voicemail.

I put my phone into my bad and shook my head.

"I shouldn't have said anything about the churro," I sigh.

I flipped my backpack onto my back and started for home. I swing from building to building with my webs. The sun was completely gone now and the stars were all out. It felt nice swinging through the night with the chilly night air, even though it was Spring the nights were sometimes chilly even cold. It felt great to me. Just me and the wind. It made all my worries flow away with it. The wind was somewhat comforting to me. I felt safe and happy, for once...

I finally made it to the apartment after some time. I quietly slid into my window and climbed on my wall and ceiling. I pulled my mask off and hopped off of the ceiling. I press the little spider logo on my chest and untighten my suit. I slid out of my suit and threw it into my closet. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my nightclothes. Which were my favorite hello kitty pajama pants and my 'i survived my trip to New York' shirt, which Aunt May got for me as a gift.

Speaking about Aunt May tonight was movie night. Movie night was something special for me and May to do together. I smile. I walked out of my room to get a smell of freshly made popcorn. In the kitchen, May was happily eating the popcorn. She turned around and spotted me, I gave her a smile. And she gave one in return.

"You ready for movie night!?" she yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back, smiling.

"Then come on!" she yells.

We both raced to the couch. I jumped over the back of the couch and May dived over the side.

"I Won!" we both yelled at the time. We looked at each other in disbelieve. Then we laughed.

"What? No! I won!" I laughed.

"You wish, Peter!" May laughed.

"Okay, okay, fine you win, but I get to pick the movie," I said.

"Fair enough, what do you want to watch?" May laughed.

"The Impossible," I said. ;)

"Okay," May said, starting the movie.

We were maybe about halfway through the movie when my spider-sense was going crazy. And it was stressing me out. I was laying my head in May's lap. She was rubbing my head and smoothing out my hair. Usually, this helped but my sense was not letting out. I sighed. Maybe I should tell her that something is wrong.

"May?" I asked to gain her attention.

"Yes?" she said, still rubbing my head.

"I-I fe-" I started, but there was banging on the door. We both jumped.

"Peter! Call the police!" May ordered me.

I jumped up from the couch and ran to the phone. Then I dialed 911.

"Hello, 911 what's your emergency?" asked the female operator.

"Someone is trying to break into my Aunt's home," I said.

"Okay, sweetie police are on the way. Can you stay on with me?" she asked.

"Y-yeah, I can," I said, looking at May, who has blocked the door with chairs.

Suddenly, the door busted open. Showing four strong-looking men.

"Get down!" one of the men yelled, pointing a gun at me. I fell to the ground with the phone. One other guy was pointing a gun at May.

"Find anything valuable and let's go!" the guy pointing the gun at me yelled.

The other men were trashing the place, while May and I were useless. That's when one of the men grabbed May by the arm. May was fighting and she ended up hitting the man. Then there was a gunshot. My eyes widen. The man was shooked too. He let go of May and she collapsed to the ground with a bullet hole in her chest.

"May!" I screamed, I realized I was crying.

"You idiot, you shot her!" yelled the one that was holding May.

"I'm s-sorry sir," the one with the gun whispered.

"Nevermind that let's go," he said and they all ran out the door.

I ran over to May and laid her in my lap. I was crying and hugging her for dear life.

"May wake up, please!" I yelled. She slowly opened her eyes.

"May?" I asked, smiling a little.

"Oh, Peter, it's okay, you're okay," she said rubbing my cheek, slowly closing her eyes again.

"No, May, no," I sniffed

"It's okay, I love you, Peter," she whispered.

"I love you too," I sniffed.

She goes limp in my arms...

"May, stay with me, please!" I screamed.

The police showed up and I was crying hard. I'm supposed to be Spider-Man and I couldn't even save May. The police moved me away from May and rushed her into an ambulance. She was rushed to the hospital with me by her side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the waiting room...

I waited and waited for the results on Aunt May. I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tired. I would freak from anxiety. I was so scared and tired. Until a nurse that took Aunt May back into surgery. She had a sorrow look on her face. My stomach dropped. Please let May be okay. Then the nurse spoke up.

"I'm sorry Mr. Parker, but May has passed," said the nurse.

I fell to the floor with my hands in my face. Hiding the fat tears that were pouring from my face. My breathing was fast, my head was hurting. I couldn't hear anything, it was like the world was gone and I vanished into a hole of darkness. But she can't be gone. No, no, no. No... She can't be gone...

She was the only person I had...

||-//

Hope guys enjoyed the first chapter