Our Last Day

Author's Note: They're engaged!! Thank you to everyone that read this story and votes and comments on it. It really makes my day so much better. I love you guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

(Also, I'm so sorry for the late update, I had to work overtime and then go to a football game)

So here is chapter 21! Enjoy!

||-//

Tony's POV

I woke up from the sun shining to our room. I groaned and rolled over away from the bright light. I turn to see my boyf- no wait, its fiance now. I smiled. It was great calling Stephen my fiance. I get to marry this man one day and he's mine forever. I couldn't wish for a better life. I have my now fiance and my son. I smiled again.

I lean over and wrap my arms around Stephen pulling him closer to my chest. Stephen let out a sigh and had a smile on his face. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I laid on my pillow and looked at Stephen. He was so peaceful when he is asleep, I could watch him for hours. But that didn't last a minute when Peter wakes up.

Peter immediately got up and laid in bed with me and Stephen. Peter laid on top of me.

"Hey, Peter, how are you doing?" I asked, unwrapping one of my arms and rewrapped it around Peter.

"Good, how's Mom?" he asked, looking at Stephen.

"Good, just tried, he gets like this when we go on vacations," I said, Peter, nodded. Before we could continue a conversation, Bucky and Steve walked into our room.

"We thought Peter died when he didn't come to wake us up," Steve said, I chuckled a little. Peter whined.

"I think he was extra tired this time," I said. Bucky walked over to Peter and rubbed his head.

"Hey, kiddo you want to help wake up Clint?" Bucky asked. Peter sat up on top of me.

"How?" Peter asked, knowing how Clint sleeps. Bucky smirked.

"We're throwing him into the pool," Pucky said, I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't I think of that," I said, making Bucky and Steve chuckle.

"You want to come?" Steve asked me.

"Of course," I said. Me and Peter got up without disturbing Stephen. We all walked out into the hall and into Clint and Pietro's room. Pietro turned over and spotted us.

"You guys trying again?" Pietro asked, laughing a little.

"Yea, we got a plan though," I said. Pietro laughed again.

"He's been dead to the world the whole night, he isn't going to wake up," Pietro said.

"We're throwing him into the pool," Bucky said, simply.

"Hand him to me," Steve said, walking over to the bed and Pietro picked up Clint and handed him to Steve.

"You coming to watch?" I asked. Pietro nodded.

"Yeah, let me get a shirt and I'll meet you guys down there," Pietro said, rolling out of bed. We all walked to the indoor pool and were standing next to the deep end, waiting for Pietro.

A few minutes later, Pietro came out of the elevator and walked over to us.

"You guys ready?" asked Steve.

"Yes!" Peter yelled, jumping a little. And the rest of us nodded.

"On three, one, two, three," Bucky counted and Steve threw Clint into the pool. Clint swam to the top, coughing from water getting into his lungs.

"WHY!?" he yelled, making us all laugh.

"WE DID IT! WE WOKE CLINT UP!" Peter yelled.

"I guess you're right, we found a way to wake him up," I said. Clint pouted at me.

"Yeah, drowning," he said, making us all laugh again. Pietro walked over to the side of the pool.

"Come on, let's go," Pietro said, Clint swam over and let Pietro pick him up and out of the pool. Clint was soaked. His hoodie, which was Pietro's, was dripping with water and his shorts were stinking to his legs.

"I'm cold now," Clint complained and Pietro picked him up, getting himself wet.

"Well, I guess we should get back to Mom," I said, and Peter nodded.

"We'll see you guys later," I said. We waved good-bye and Peter and I went up the elevator to our floor went to our room.

We walked into our room and Stephen was sitting on the bed watching TV.

"Mom!" yelled Peter, before jumping into Stephen's lap. Stephen smiled.

"Hey, Peter, where did you guys go?" Stephen asked, looking up at me.

"We threw Clint into the pool!" Petr said, excitedly.

"Did you now," Stephen said, giving me a look.

"Hey, don't look at me, It was Bucky and Steve's idea," I said, with my hands up. Stephen laughed.

"Did you guys wake him up?" he asked.

"We sure did," I said, with a cocky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was great, we decided before we leave we were going to ride this giant Ferris Wheel. Stephen, Peter, and I go on one of the carts. We sat down, Stephen sitting right next to me, while Peter sat across from us. We started to go up, slowly. The sun was going down, it was beautiful, all its colors and shine. Peter was looking out at the beach and the ocean, A wide smile on his face. Stephen was leaning on my shoulder. I smiled. My family is great.

"So, Peter, did you enjoy our trip?" I asked. Peter turned towards me and smiled.

"Yes, of course, this was the best trip I've been on," Peter said, smiling. I looked down at Stephen.

"How about you, honey?" I asked. Stephen groaned a little, making me and Peter laugh.

"Tiring, but still a good trip," Stephen said. I smiled. This was a great way to end this trip....

||-//

Author's Note: This story ain't over, there is one more chapter! I'm so excited and sad at the same time. I've loved writing this story for everyone!