I'm Here To Chase Them Away

Author's Note: Chapter 7 is here! Peter calls Stephen Mom!

||-//

Peter's POV

I was laying on the ground. It was cold and wet. Nothing was around me. I could only feel the cold concrete under me.

I wanted to be in bed at the tower. I was shivering. I want to cuddle Mom!  I want to see Dad again. I started to cry for no reason.

I couldn't move my legs and arms. It was like I was paralyzed. The room was dark with no light or window in sight. I cried harder. I wanted to be home again, not here.

I blinked the tears away and tried to move my head up. The room was getting darker, the concrete floor was vanishing before me. I was suddenly in a void...

It was a black void. Swirling around me. Pulling me under. Where am I?  I was suddenly in a hallway with only a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling, flickering. The hallway was slowly closing me on me. I started running towards the door. But it felt like I was running further and further away from the safety of the door.

After I ran for I don't know how long, minutes, hours? I wasn't sure. I grabbed onto the doorknob and opened the door. It was May's apartment. But it was trashed, worse than before. I fell to my knees. I started to scream for May.

"May!"

"Aunt May!"

"Where are you!" I cried into the apartment. She was here, I thought.

That's when I felt someone behind me. I turn to the dark hallway and there stood May. Covered in blood and scars. I gasped.

"May!" I yelled for her.

"You couldn't save me, Peter," she said. Looking at me with hollow eyes.

"No! May! I tried, please!" I begged her.

"You killed me, Peter," she said.

"No, I didn't the robber did! I would never hurt you!" I yelled, crying my eyes out.

"You're a curse, Peter," she whispered.

"I'm a what?" I whispered.

"You killed us all, your mom, dad, uncle Ben, now me, Peter," she said.

"No, I didn't mean too!" I cried. I didn't mean to make them die!

"Who's next?"  May asked me. I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I woke up in bed, I jumped out of bed and ran to Mom and Dad's room. I busted through the door, hoping to see Mom and Dad sleeping, but...

"MOM!" I screamed. I ran over to the bed. Mom was laying there with blood all over his chest, he eyes closed, his face was in distress. Then I spot Dad.

"DAD!" I screamed. He was laying on the floor with blood on his chest too. His eyes were now grey.

"MOM, DAD, PLEASE!" I screamed, hoping they would wake up. I screamed and cried for them. Neither of them moved.

"Peter, your curse," I heard someone whisper behind me. I turn around to see May again.

"It's not my fault!" I yelled.

"Yes, it is, Peter. Do them a favor why don't you," you said before disappearing.

"MOM, DAD!" I cried.

Before I woke up...

I cried, hard. I was leaning against something. I grabbed onto their shirt, so they won't leave.

"Sh, it's okay, Peter, it's okay," they whispered into my ear. I lift up my head to see Dad.

"DAD!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around my his neck. I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Sh, you're okay," Dad whispered to me, while he rubbed my back. Then my eyes widen.

"Where's Mom!? Mom!" I cried. Trying to get out of Tony's arms.

"Sh, Peter, Stephenie is getting you some water, it's okay," Tony whispered to me.

"Mom," I whimpered. just as I whimpered Mom walked through the door. He quickly sat my water on the bedside table and sat in front of me.

"Hey, Peter, are you okay?" Stephen asked, looking at me with worried eyes. I shook my head no.

"What happened, Peter?" Dad asked. I started to cry harder again.

"I-I had a d-dream about M-May," I simply said.

"I'm sorry, Peter," Dad whispered in my ear.

"B-but it g-got worse, y-you guys were i-in it too, you w-were dead! Like M-May!" I cried into Tony's shoulder. I felt Tony start to rock me.

"It sounds so bad, Peter, but trust me. Stephen and I love you so much. And we aren't going to leave anytime soon, okay?" Tony said. I smiled a little.

"Okay," I whispered.

"I'm here to chase them away for you Peter," Mom said, raking his fingers into my hair. I smiled and leaned into his touch.

"You want Mom and me to sleep with you?" Dad asked. I nodded. Dad moved so he was laying down with me on top of him.

"Come here, Stephenie," Dad said with a smile. Mom laid down next to Dad and snuggled into his side.

"Goodnight, Peter," Mom said, kissing my head.

"Goodnight Mom, Dad," I whispered, smiling.

"Goodnight to the both of you, I love you both so much," Dad said. Earning a little snore from Mom. I smiled. Dad fell asleep after Mom.

Though I felt comfortable and loved. I couldn't sleep. I was so scared that if I closed my eyes, Mom and Dad would disappear. Maybe the May in my dream was right maybe I am a curse to them. I laid my head on Dad's chest and stared at my window waiting for the sun to come up. SO I didn't have to fear the night anymore...