Thank God, For Bucky

Author's Note: It's chapter 5!

||-//

Tony Stark's POV

Peter was acting a bit off when he went to his room. He seemed sad. So did Stephen. Peter rejected his request for cuddles. And Stephen is in love with the kid. So the kid saying no affected Stephen a bit. Bucky was looking at Peter's door with an understanding look, which confused. But I pushed it away.

Bruce, Wanda, and I started to clean up the kitchen. I grabbed Peter's plate with his long-forgotten sandwich. I throw it away and started to wash the plate. Once, we were done, we walked into the living room to join everyone for the movie. Bruce and Wanda sat on the floor with Natasha and I sat on the couch next to Stephen, who was thinking then watching the movie. That Scott started.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and gave him a squeeze. Snapping him out of his thinking. He looked up at me with a sad smile.

"It's okay, Stephenie, he's just tired. I promise he loves your cuddles," I whispered to Stephen. He gave me another smile.

"Yeah, you're right," he said.

"When am I not?" I asked, jokingly, kissing his forehead. Earning me a smack.

"You're a jerk," Stephen whispered. I smirked.

I moved my other hand and grabbed Stephen's legs and moved him into my lap. He laid his head on my shoulder.

"You think he'll be excited for today?" Stephen asked me.

"Yes, he will," I said.

"What if he doesn't like me?" Stephen whispered into my neck. I turn to look him in the eyes.

"Stephen, he loves you, hell he even slept with you on the couch and cuddled you. I think he likes you," I said, kissing his cheek. he smiled.

"You're right," he said, still smiling.

"As I said when am I not," I smirked. Earning a sleepy smile from him.

Maybe halfway through the movie, everyone was asleep, but Stephen, Bucky and I. Clint was already asleep, Pietro now was asleep too, still holding Clint close to his chest. Nat was passed out on the floor and Bruce and Wanda were passed out against the couch. Scott was asleep in the recliner with chips all over him and a bag of chips in his hand. Steve was still holding Bucky much like I was holding Stephen. But Steve was sound asleep, while Bucky still focused on the TV.

Everything was quiet and peaceful... Was...

That's when we heard whimpering coming from Peter's room. I sat up immediately with Stephen still in my arms. Stephen and I were about to stand up when Bucky got out of Steve's arms without waking him.

"I got," Bucky said.

"What do you mean, you got it. Peter going to be my kid," I said, with concern in my voice.

"I noticed how he was acting, I was like that too. He's been in his head. I'll go check on him," Bucky said, walking to Peter's door. I sat Stephen on the ground and we walked up to Bucky. Bucky turned the doorknob and said.

"Stay here until I get him calm, okay?"

"Okay," Stephen and I said together. Bucky smiled and walked into the room.

Bucky's POV

I walked into Peter's room. The kid was facing away from the door and was shaking. Poor kid. I walked to the bed and sat down next to his waist. I started to rub his shoulder down to his waist. To calm him down a little. Steve would do the same for me.

"Hey, Peter, you okay?" I asked, even though I knew he wasn't. He just nodded.

"Peter, I know you're lying," I said, which made him flinch a little.

"It's okay, I know how you feel, so talk to me" I whispered still rubbing his back and shoulder. Peter slowly turned over. Tears were in his eyes and his cheeks were red and puffy. I used my hand to wipe the tears away.

"It's okay, what's wrong?" I ask. Peter choked on a sob.

"Here let's sit up," I said. Grabbing his arms and helping him sit up.

"There you go, now what's going on in your head?" I ask again.

"H-how do y-you know it's in my h-head?' he asked. I smiled a little.

"The way you looked Peter, I've been there too so when you looked upset, I knew what was happening," I explained.

"Oh," was all he said.

"Tell me what's going on?" I asked. I grabbed his hands and rubbed them.

"I-I miss Aunt M-May and C-Child Services a-are coming for m-me to-tomorrow, and I-I d-don't want to be in the s-system. I-I want t-to stay w-with M-Mr. Stark and Dr. S-Strange. I want t-to be with Mr. S-Stark in the lab and c-cuddle with Dr. Strange. I-I want to be w-with them and e-everyone!" he cried louder. Poor thing thought they were getting rid of him.

"Come here, Peter," I said, opening my arms for him. He immediately hugged me. Crying into my shoulder. I look at Stephen and Tony. They both had sad expressions on their faces.

"Peter, we all love having you here, and I know losing your aunt was tough, but I think you have some visits too," I said. Peter pulled from out hug and looked at me confused. I pointed to the door. Peter's face light up a little. Stephen and Tony stepped into the room and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Were you thinking you were going to get taken away from here tomorrow, Peter?" Tony asked him. Peter cuddled back into me and nodded.

"Oh, Underoos, I would never let anyone take you away from me," Tony said, Peter sat up.

"Really?" Peter asked.

"Yes, really. Child Services are coming tomorrow so I can adopt you," Tony said. Rubbing Peter's hair.

"R-really?" Peter asked again, sounding like he was going to cry again.

"Yes, Peter. I'm adopting you," Tony said, smiling. Peter started to cry.

"I get to stay you guys, I get to be in the lab with you, and I get to cuddle Dr. Strange?" Peter asked, crying. Tony laughed a little and Stephen smiled.

"Yes, you do, Peter," Tony said, smiling.

"Would you like to cuddle, Stephenie now?" Tony asked. Peter nodded quickly. And I let him go.

Peter jumped into Stephen's arms and made the sorcerer fall onto the bed, making Tony and I laugh. Stephen was smiling.

"You want Tony to join?" Ask Stephen. Peter nodded.

Tony laughed and laid next to Peter and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and soon to be son. Making me smile.

"Well, I'll leave you all to your cuddle party," I said, smiling.

"Thank you, Bucky," Peter said in between Stephen and Tony.

"Anytime kiddo," I said, before closing the door and laid back on top of Steve.

||-//

Author's Note: I really enjoyed this chapter a lot :)