Anxiety Attack & Shaking Hands

Author's Note: This Chapter is more about Tony and Stephen relationship. :) Enjoy chapter 9.

||-//

Tony's POV

Movie night was over. And I send Stephen to our room. Everyone had already left. I took Peter into his room. I laid him down and tucked him in. I kissed him on the forehead and smiled.

"I love you so much, Peter, goodnight," I said. Peter smiled.

"I love you too, Dad," he said and I smiled again. Giving him one more kiss before walking to his door and closing it. I didn't bother turning off his light, thinking it might help with his nightmares.

I quietly walked towards the kitchen because I was starving for some reason. I quietly ate my peanut butter and jelly sandwich before heading to bed. I walked to mine and Stephen's room and opened the door. The sight I saw was worrying. Stephen was on the bed, facing the door. Tearing streaming down his eyes. He was shaking and sniffing. I knew he was having an anxiety attack. I had them all the time. But seeing Stephen having one was scary and sad.

I quickly grabbed Stephen and sat him in my lap and cupped his face in my hand.

"Stephenie, honey, sh it's okay, you're okay," I said, kissing his face all over.

"You're okay," I whispered. Stephen shook his head.

"Yes, you are, you're okay," I whispered. Stephen slowly, but surely stopped shaking and crying.

"You want to lay on your side of the bed?" I asked and Stephen nodded. I slowly laid him down and he curled in on himself.

"Stephenie, can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"Tony, I feel like I'm going to mess this up somehow," Stephen whispered.

"What do you mean, honey," I asked him, confused.

"What if I mess up being Peter's Mom," Stephen whispered, curling in on himself even more.

"Oh, no, baby, you won't mess it up," I said, rubbing his side with one of my hands.

"How do you know?" asked Stephen.

"I don't know, yes, we're going make mistakes, but that's life. Honey, I promise Peter loves having you as his Mom. Now stop worrying," I said. I slowly lifted Stephen from the bed and sat him in my lap.

"You're going to do great, Stephen," I whispered into his ear. Making him smile a little.

"So will you, Tony," Stephen whispered.

"I already know that," I smirked, earning a smack from Stephen.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, but we'll both be good to Peter, okay?" I told Stephen.

"Okay," Stephen smiled.

I look down at Stephen in my lap, even for him being a sorcerer. He was quite small in size. He fit perfectly in my lap. I was cradling him like a baby. His head was on my shoulder his face hiding in my neck. I rubbing my hand up and down his arms. Comforting him. That's when I noticed his hands were shaking. I moved Stephen's head so he was looking up at me.

"Stephen, baby, are you hands hurting?" I asked, with a hint of concern in my voice. Stephen blushed and nodded his head. I grabbed his hands and started to rub them and massage them. Ever since the accident, Stephen's hands would shake when he's nervous, scared, cold, or when he was using to much magic at a time. Which usually happened after a mission.

Stephen immediately relaxed. Letting out a soft sigh.

"They feeling better?" I asked, knowing the answer already. Stephen hummed and nodded.

"Okay, come on, let's change into some more comfortable clothes," I said. I sat Stephen on our bed. I stood up and walked over to our dresser. I grabbed us both some clean boxers and I grabbed myself a simple t-shirt. Usually, I slept shirtless, but since Peter has been having nightmares. I think he would appreciate it if I had a shirt on when I was comforting him. I turn to Stephen and ask.

"You want one of my hoodies?" Stephen nodded, happily. Of course, he wanted one.

I grabbed him one of my large hoodies, that was a bit big on him. I walked over to him and handed him, his clothes. I quickly change my clothes and throw the dirty ones into the hamper. I turn back to the bed and noticed Stephen was only in his boxers about to put on the hoodie. But I got an idea. I walked behind Stephen and grabbed my hoodie.

"Tony, give me the hoodie," he whined, pouting at me.

"Sit on the bed," I commanded. Smiling at him.

"Tony, please, not tonight," Stephen whined but moved to sit on the bed.

"No, not tonight, you're tired, here put your arms up," I said. Stephen listened and put his arms up. I smiled. I pulled the hoodie over his head and arms. Stephen pulled the hoodie down and the end rested on his thighs. I smiled. Stephen sat on the bed with his hands in his lap. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It was a slow and sweet one, just want Stephen needed right now. I pulled away and rested my hands on his waist.

Stephen still seemed a little sad though.

"You want me to go get, Peter for you?" I asked, kissing his cheek.

"Was he sleeping when you checked on him?" Stephen asked. I nodded.

"Then don't, I don't want to wake him up. He's had trouble sleeping," Stephen said. I nodded, understanding.

"Come on, let's go to bed," I said, crawling onto my side of the bed. Stephen nodded and crawled into bed next to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist. Spooning him. I kissed his neck and ear and I heard him giggle.

"I love you, baby," I whispered to him.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

That's when Steve ran in, and what he had to say made my world stop...

||-//

Cliffhanger!