HE WHAT!!?

Author's Note: HE WHAT!!? Is all I can say.

Enjoy this beautiful chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading everyone's comments! <3

Also 300 reads! Thank you!

||-//

Tony's POV

Peter wanted to go to the beach tonight. Which was perfect for what I had planned for tonight. We all walked into our hotel rooms and got ready for the beach. Peter was bouncing off the walls again.

"Mom, will you go into the water with me?" Petr asked, Stephen.

"I don't know," Stephen said. Peter pouted.

"Please, Mom you only rode on one rollercoaster and I want to spend time with you," Peter whined, giving Stephen his best puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine, I will," Stephen said, and Peter jumped up and down again.

"YAY!" he yelled.

As soon as we got to the beach, Peter dragged Stephen to the water. I laughed at Peter's childishness. Everyone one else was behind them. I didn't go through. I was kinda nervous about tonight.

"You ready, Tony?" Natasha asked me, putting her hand on my shoulder. I shook my head, I was sick to my stomach.

"What if he says no?" I asked, looking at Natasha. She was the only one that knew my plan, can't hide it from a spy. The only spy I hid it from was Clint, which wasn't easy.

"Tony, we don't have time for what-ifs. You're going to do great," she reassured me. I smiled a little.

"But still, it's still on the table," I said, looking at Peter in the water with Stephen too. They were splashing and laughing. I smiled.

"It's going to be okay, Tony. You're Tony Stark, where's your confidences?" Natasha said, with a smile. I chuckled.

"You right, Nat, thanks," I said, smiling at her.

"Anytime, Stark," she said, before walking towards the water too.

But I was still kinda nervous, I fidgeted with the small box in my packet. A few minutes passed and everyone got out of the water. they all walked to their stuff and sat down. That's when I walked over to Stephen before he could sit down too.

"Hey, Stephen, can I ask you a question?" I asked, with a little shakiness in my voice. Stephen looked at me with a little bit of concern.

"Of course, what's up?" he asked, with curious eyes. He also got everyone's attention. I grabbed his hands into my mine. I kissed his scars. Before I started.

"Dr. Stephen Strange, you've been in my life for not that long, and you've just reasonly became an Avenger. But I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. When I first saw you, I fell in love with the cocky, stubborn doctor you were. I love when you make sure I eat and sleep after I was in the lab for days at a time when you comfort me when I have an anxiety attack." I said, before stopping, Stephen looked like he was ready to cry.

"I love your amazing spell tricks, and when you throw Scott into a portal," I said, making him laugh, and Scott whine.

"I love that you stayed with me when I randomly adopted a kid," I continued, a tear ran along his face.

"I mean if you didn't adopt him, I would have," Stephen said, making everyone laugh.

"That's what I love about you too, you were there for Peter at his low and helped him through it. You let him wiggle into your cold heart and you became his Mom. You're amazing, Stephen. I want to spend my whole life with you. And well I guess I want to ask," I said.

I got back on one knee and grabbed the box from my packet before opening it.

"Dr. Stephen Strange, will you marry me?" I asked everyone was smiling at us.

Stephen covered his eyes with his hands, he was shaking a little.

Did I make a mistake? I questioned myself. But I decided to keep my confidence.

"What do you say, Stephenie?" I asked, smiling at him. He nodded.

"Y-yes," he studdered out, I immediately stood up and wrapped him in my arms around him. I picked him up and span him in the air. Everyone was clapping and cheering. I sat Stephen on the ground and took the ring out of its box. I grabbed Stephen's hand and he removed his hands from his eyes. He was crying, with a smile on his face. I slide the ring onto his ring finger. Stephen was still crying. I laughed a little. Stephen looked at his ring.

"It's so pretty," he whispered. I smiled. The ring was a black engagement ring with mine, Stephen's, and Peter's birthstones on it.

"Not as pretty as you," I said, smirking at him. Stephen laughed, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I love you so much," I said, kissing his lips.

"I love you too," he said and he hugged me. I hugged him back, kissing his head. Everyone was still cheering and Peter ran up to us.

"MOM!" he yelled, wrapping his arms around Stephen too. Stephen smiled and hugged Peter.

"Are you going to be my real mom now?" Peter asked, looking up at Stephen.

"If you want me to be," Stephen said, kissing Peter's wet hair. Peter smiled.

"Of course, Mom," he said, hugging Stephen harder. I smiled.

"MamaBear has a real cub now," I said, making everyone laugh. Stephen rolled his eyes.

"Please no more MamaBear," Stephen said. I laughed.

"Not a chance, MamaBear," I said, kissing Stephen's cheek.

"As long as your Peter's mother, you're MamaBear," I said, Stephen, pouted, but said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way then," Stephen said. I smiled.

||-//

Author's Note: He Proposed!!