The Adult Has Left The Building

Author's Notes: Can you guess which adult left the building at an amusement park? XD

Enjoy this lovely chapter and don't forget to vote!

||-//

Stephen's POV

Let's see, how did I wake out this morning? Let's just say a boy by the name of Peter Parker was jumping on me again, and this time Tony let him jump till I got up and showered. Just so Peter would leave me alone for one minute. But I love that kid to death, everyone literally calls me his MamaBea-. Great, Tony got me saying it now. As long that I don't say it out loud.

I hopped into the shower and take a quick and simple one. I stepped out of the shower and changed into clean clothes, which was a plain black long-sleeve shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I dried my hair with a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

Tony was laying on our bed with his StarkPad out with his glasses on.

"Tony, stop doing work, you promised," I whined. Walking over to the bed and laid beside him. Tony smiled at me.

"I know, I can't help it, I'm a workaholic," Tony said, roughing up my hair. I pout.

"Just stop, please?" I asked, with my best puppy eyes. Tony rolled his eyes at me.

'Fine," he said, he laid his StarkPad on the bedside table and laid down next to me.

"Where's the child of ours?" I asked, looking for Peter.

"First off, he's your child too, and he's waking everyone up," Tony said.

"Maybe he can be the one to wake Clint up," I said, making Tony laugh a little.

"Maybe," he said, simply before rolling on top of me. He had both of his hands on either side of my head, he was looking down at me. I smiled.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned, with a small smile. Tony smirked at me.

"Well, the kid isn't here, and I was thinking," he said, kissing my neck.

"No, not today, I would like to walk today with a limp," I said, kissing Tony's nose. Tony rolled back over.

"Fine, but just because I love you," Tony said, giving me a peck on the lip.

"I love you too," I said back. Tony smiled and wrapped his arms around me. That's when the kid burst in, I'm not kidding, the door almost broke.

"WAKE UP!" he screams at us. I groaned and leaned into Tony's embrace. Tony chuckled next to my ear.

"Hey kid, we're up, did you get everyone up?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I got everyone, but Clint," Peter said. Tony and I laughed.

"Clint's dead to the world when he's asleep so, no one can wake him up," I said. Tony nodded.

"So what's up for today, Peter?" Tony asked, looking up at Peter. Peter jumped up in the air.

"AMUSEMENT PARK!" he yelled, close to making me deaf. Tony laughed again.

"Okay, go and tell everyone and we can grab something to eat before we go," Tony said, Peter raced through the door and slammed it closed. I rolled my eyes.

"Do we have a 16-year-old or a 5-year-old? I asked Tony chuckled at my comment.

"I think we have a 5-year-old on this trip. How did we get so lucky with this kid?" Tony asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know," I said, standing up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Tony asked, still lying in bed.

"I'm going to find Peter you told him to get some food, I need to make sure he doesn't kill himself," I said, opening the door, tony laughed at me.

"You're right, hold on and let me change," Tony said, standing up and walking over to one of his suitcases. Tony grabbed a plain white t-shirt and some black jeans to go with it.

"Okay, let's go," Tony said and we walked to the lobby where they had breakfast in the morning. We made it to the lobby and saw everyone was sitting at a table. Steve and Bucky eating normally. Pietro had Clint in his arms, shocker. I rolled my eyes and then there was Peter, who was literally inhaling his food. I rolled my eyes again.

"Peter, eat slower," I said, Peter, looked up at me and instantly stopped inhaling the food and ate slower.

After breakfast, Natasha, Wanda, and Bruce decided to go shopping then coming with us to the amusement park. Natasha and Wanda said they wanted to shop anyways and Bruce went with them because he didn't want to get a headache from Tony and Peter today. Which I understood.

So once we all went our ways, we walked to the amusement park, which wasn't that far away.

The amusement park entrance was colorful and crazy. Mismatched colors were all over the sign and had the park's name on it. I look back to my family and they were running to the entrance. Steve and Bucky were laughing behind me. I shook my head.

Let's just say as soon as we walked into the amusement park entrance, I was the only adult here. Peter was more of a five-year-old and Tony. Let's just say the adult has left the building!