Adoption Papers & Mom?

Author's Note: why am I so excited for this chapter? Anyways chapter 6!

||-//

Peter's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to the sun shining in my window. I rubbed my eyes and smiled. That was the best night sleep of my life. I rolled over to my left to run into someone's chest. I look up to see Mr. Stark. Who was also awake. Mr. Stark was smiling at me. I smiled back. Mr. Stark slowly rewrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his embrace. Mr. Stark laughed a little.

"You sleep well, Underoos?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. Not really feeling like talking.

"That's good," he whispered to me.

"You ready for today though?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready, but where's Dr. Strange?" I ask, not feeling his body next to mine. Mr. Stark smiled again.

"He meditates in the morning, to relieve himself of stress from the day before, it's tough to live with all of us at the same time. Living with Scott and Clint presses your patience," Mr. Stark said, earning him a pillow to the face from someone behind me.

"It's hard living with you too, Tony," Dr. Strange said. I laughed and turned over to face him. Dr. Strange was sitting crisscrossed at the end of my bed. Smiling himself.

"Are you kidding me, I'm fucking awesome to be around!" yelled Mr. Stark, throwing the pillow back at Dr. Strange. Making Dr. Strange laugh and roll his eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that, Tony," Dr. Strange said, making me laugh.

"Come on, let's get out of bed before Child Services get here," Mr. Stark said, unwrapping himself from me. I whined at the loss of warmth. Making Mr. Stark laugh.

"Come on, Peter, you too," he said. Before picking me up and walking to the living room with me over his shoulder. He dumped me onto the couch when Jarvis started talking.

"Sir, there are people in the lobby looking for Peter," I turn a little pale from hearing they are here. I felt an arm wrap around me and I turn to see Dr. Strange.

"It's okay, I promise," Dr. Strage whispered. I smiled a little.

"Send them up, Jarvis," Mr. Stark said. It didn't take long for the workers to get to our room. They walked out and immediately asked for me. I moved closer to Dr. Strange. Then Mr. Stark spoke up.

"Well, that's what I want to speak to you all about,"

"So, what would that be?" one of them asked.

"Stephen and I would like to adopt, Peter Parker," Mr. Stark said, plainly and smiled at me.

"Okay, I have some papers here that you all need to sign," one worker said, handing Mr. Stark the papers. Mr. Stark walked over to the other side of Dr. Strange and sat down next to him.

Reading and the signing papers were so boring. At one point I just waited for someone to tell me where to sign. Then finally the worker spoke.

"Well, congratulation, he's now your child," I smiled, widely. I didn't have to go into the system anymore. The workers left and I had one question.

"What do I call you guys now?" I asked looking at both of them. Mr. Stark smiled and so did Dr. Strange.

"You can call me, Dad, if you want Underoos," Mr. Stark said.  I nodded and then I turned to Dr. Strange.

"You can call me anything you want Peter," Dr. Strange said, smiling. I thought about it for a second.

"Can I call you, Stephen?" I asked.

"You sure can," he responded. I smiled.

"What do you want to do now, Underoos," Asked Tony.

"Can we go to the lab?" I asked Tony smiled.

"Of course!" he yelled.

"Just don't blow anything up, please," Stephen said.

"No promises, Stephenie," Tony responded. Before we headed to the lab.

We were in the lab for many be a few hours when Tony's phone started ringing. He answered and started talking before turning to me again.

"Peter, I know you only know a little of the tower, so would you like to go with Natasha and Wanda for a tour?" Mr. St- Dad asked. I have to get used to that.

"Why can't you take me on a tour or Stephen? I asked, kinda disappointed that he didn't want too.

"I have to go to a meeting right now, and even though I trust Stephenie with you, he barely can get around himself," Dad laughed at the last part.

"Okay, then were is Natasha and Wanda? I asked.

"They're waiting in the lobby for you, go on," Dad said.

"Okay, bye, Dad," I said. Tony smiled.

"Bye, Peter," he said, before getting me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then I walked to the elevator.

*Skip After The Tour, Because I'm Lazy Today*

I walked into the living room in Mr. Stark's room. Scott was in the kitchen making himself a drink. Tony and Stephen were on the couch and Steve and Bucky were sitting on the recliner together.

"Hey, Peter, how was your tour of the tower with Natasha and Wanda?" Mr. Star- no Dad asked. I smiled.

"It was good, but I would rather cuddle with Mom and go to sleep," I said, not realizing what I said. Steve looked at me weird and Bucky laughed. Scott choked on his drink. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them, confused.

"What?" I asked, walking to Stephen on the couch.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. He opened his arms and I laid down with him on the couch. Cuddling him. Tony grabbed a blanket and laid in down on us.

"Jarvis, did you get that?" Tony asked his AI.

"Of course, sir," it said in its British accent.

"Send that to everyone, please," Tony said.

"Yes, sir" the AI responded.

"Send what?" I asked. Looking at them, confused.

"Oh, nothing, Peter," Dad said with a smirk. Stephen laughed.

"What?" I asked louder.

"Peter, you call, Stephen, Mom.! Scott laughed.

"I did?" I asked. And everyone nodded.

"I turn to face Mo-Stephen and said.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Stephen, that only he could hear. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, I don't mind, and I like it, but don't tell Tony. I wouldn't hear the end of it," he whispered to me. I smiled.

"Okay, Mom," I said, making him smile again.

"Goodnight, Peter," Mom said.

"Goodnight, Mom," I said, laying down and we both fell asleep, not knowing Tony was listening the whole time.