Dad's Plan

Author's Note: It's getting better!

NO Triggers this chapter!

||-//

Peter's POV

It's been weeks seen I was in the Med Bay with Stephen. I was laying on the couch in our living room watching some TV show that I stopped paying attention too. I had a blanket on me. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a portal opened up behind me. I sat up and saw orange sparks in a circle formed. Then Mom stepped through. He looked tired.

"Hey, Mom," I said, and his face instantly lit up.

"Hey, Peter," he said, smiling.

"Want to sleep with me?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Is that even I question," Mom said, making me laugh a little. Mom walked over to the couch and flapped down in front of me, making me laugh again. I was feeling a lot better that I can talk to Mom and Dad about my problems.

"Anything you need to talk about?" Mom asked. I shook my head.

"No, I felt a lot better today," I said. Mom smiled.

"What did you do today then?" he asked.

"I played video games with Scott and Bucky even though Bucky didn't know how to play, I sparred with Natasha and Clint tried to teach me how to shot this bow," I said, smiling remembering my day.

"That's great, where is Tony?" Mom asked.

"Dad is in his lab again," I said. Mom laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Of course, come on let's go to bed. You want to sleep with me and Dad?" Mom asked.

"I want to sleep with you guys again," I said. Mom nodded.

"Okay," Mom said. We walked to our bedroom. We walked in and I sat on the bed.

"You want one of Dad's shirts?" Mom asked. I nodded. Mom went into one of Dad's dressers and grabbed one of his shirts. Which was an AC/DC shirt, that was bigger than me.

"Here you go," Mom said, handing me the shirt.

"You get ready and I'll go get Dad," Mom said and I nodded.

POV CHANGE Stephen's POV

I walked into the elevator and went down to Tony's lab. He likes to shut himself in his lab for hours, not eating and sleeping for a couple of days some times. Just drinking coffee. The elevator dinged and I walked into his lab.

"Welcome, Dr. Strange," Jarvis said, in his English accent.

"Where's Tony?" I asked the AI.

"At his workbench right now, Doctor," Jarvis said.

"Thanks, Jarvis," I said and walked to Tony's workbench. Tony was leaning over his workbench stuck in one of his projects. I walked over and leaned against his back.

"What do you want, Stephen," he said, I smiled a little.

"Come to bed, please," I begged.

"I'm working, Honey," Tony said.

"Please, Peter's waiting for you," I begged again. Tony laughed.

"Fine," he said, sitting up with me still against him. I stood up so Tony could stand up too. Tony stood up and before I could walk towards the elevator. I felt someone grab me from behind and lay me on the workbench. Then Tony kissed me on the lips. I made a little noise of surprise. Making Tony laugh a bit. I closed my eyes and continued to kiss Tony, Tony doing the same. I wrapped my finger into Tony's hair and Tony wrapped his hands around my waist. Though I would love to continue, but Peter is waiting for us in our room. I broke away.

"Tony, seriously, Peter's waiting for us," I said, pushing him away a little.

"He's a patience kid," Tony said with a smirk.

"Tony, no," I whined,

"Fine, come on," Tony said, pulling me from his workbench.

"And I can tell him his surprise," Tony said. I nodded. We both walked to the elevator and went up to our floor. We walked into our room to find Peter sitting on the bed with Tony's shirt and some shorts.

"Hey, kiddo, ready for bed?" Tony asked. And Peter nodded. Tony and I got ready for bed and went to bed. I laid down next to Peter and Tony sat next to Peter on the other side of him.

"Hey, Peter, I have a surprise for you," Tony said, smiling. Peter's eyes lit up.

"What is it?' Peter asked.

"Well, I've known you've had a hard 3 weeks, so I was thinking we all took a break and go to a beach. Would you like that?" Tony asked.

"Really?" Peter asked. Tony laughed.

"Yes, really,"

"Yes! I've never gone to a beach before!" yelled Peter, jumping on the bed now. I smiled.

"And everyone is coming too," Tony said. Peter smiled, wide.

"Bucky and Clint are coming?" Peter asked.

"Yeah everyone is going. Are you excited Peter?" Tony asked.

"Yes!" yelled Peter again. I look at Tony and we smiled at each other.

||-//

Author's Note: I know this chapter was a little shorter than the other ones but I'm saving some content for the next chapter