A Written Note & Their Life Saver

Author's Note: This Chapter is sad and has a suicide attempt. But don't worry it'll be okay, maybe.

WARNING: A SUICIDED ATTEMPT!

Skip to the *'s if you want to skip.

||-//

Peter's POV

Even after Dad tucked me in, I couldn't go to sleep. The thoughts were in my head again. Swirling around like a wild tornado. Attacking me. My own mind was my own weapon against me. I silently cried I didn't want to wake Dad and Mom again with my crying and nightmares. I'm making it harder on them. I know it. If I wasn't so depressed or sad, maybe Tony and Stephen's lives would be easier.

I continued to cry, fat tears. Maybe Tony would let me sleep with him and Stephen in their room if I asked nicely. I slowly got out of bed, grabbing my blanket too. I walked to my door and quietly opened it, I walked towards the living room and kitchen and then walked to their bedroom door. I reached for the doorknob and before I could turn it. I heard Tony.

"Stephenie, honey, sh it's okay, you're okay," I heard Tony trying to comfort Stephen.

"You're okay," I heard him again and then Stephen sobs.

"Yes, you are, you're okay," Tony tried to tell him. I stepped away from the door and quickly went back to my room. I walked in and closed my door and collapsed on my bed in tears. I made Stephen cry. I've worried about me so much that he was crying.

It's all my fault. I'm stressing both Tony and Stephen. It's all my fault. I slowly rolled out of bed and walked over to my deck. I grabbed paper and pen and started to write.

 Sad Part WARNING: You can skip to the next chapter now, READ AT OWN RISK:WARNING *****************************************************************************************

Dear Tony and Stephen (Dad and Mom),

I'm sorry Mom and Dad. I can't do it... I know I haven't lived with you all not even a week. But I can't do it.

I got Aunt May killed. I miss her so much. My nightmares are so much worse and you guys are in them. I can't imagine a life without you two.

You guys have been some of the best parents I've had in my whole life. But I can't go on.

The feelings I have inside my brain

Sometimes make me feel insane, confusion, sorrow, joy, anger

My emotions are the ultimate strangler to me

The feelings I have inside my mind

Are secrets I have tried to hide, but they're trying to shine through me

I've decided to look back at my past and to determine if my memories should last

The feelings I have inside my soul are recollections of stories old

My emotions tend to confuse me

My heart is bolted with lock and key, but Dad. You and Mom unlocked it. But can't let you in

My life is a knife, filled with pain and strife

The feelings aren't just in my mind, I have inside my bones

There are stories that are still not known

I have fear, disgust, surprise, and trust

I'm a curse, that destroys everything I touch

I can't hurt any of you as I did to my parents, May, and Ben

I'm not made for this different world

This world doesn't need a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

I've made too many mistakes, that I can't take back

I love you guys so much

I love your hugs and cuddle, Mom

and when you get mad when you're called Mama Bear

I love you your funny comments, Dad

I love how much you comfort and care for me

Please don't be sad that I'm gone

Just look up for me in the stars

Never forget me please, even though I deserve to be forgotten

My head hurts from all these thoughts I can't stop them

I love all of you

-Peter Parker

I finished writing my note, I wrote everything I felt. How I was a curse, that I didn't want to ruin their lives, and my feelings.

I laid my note on my bed and slowly walked to the bathroom in my room. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I went to the bathtub and started the water, warm water. I let the water fill as I stripped to just my boxers and t-shirt, laying my pj pants on the toilet. I opened the cabinet above the toilet and grabbed my razor from the top shelf.

You can stop ruining everything, Peter. I walked over to the tub.

Tony and Stephen can be happy without you. I turned the water off.

It's going to be okay now. I stepped into the water and sat down. The water was warm on my skin. I sigh a little.

I picked up my razor and placed it on my wrist. I started to draw red lines on my wrist. Every mark, I would let out a cry or squeak. But I felt relieved in the end.

It'll all be over soon. I did the same to my other wrist. Red dripped into the warm water. Turning darker and darker with every drop.

I must have been in my own head because I snapped out of it when my bathroom door flew open. My vision was blurry, but I could still hear.

"Steve! Get Tony and Stephen! Quick!" someone yelled. I couldn't tell who. I felt someone lift me from the bathtub and wrapped towels around my wrists.

"You're going be okay, kiddo, I promise," they whispered to me. Wait-

"Bucky?" I asked, quietly. They squeezed me into a tight hug.

"It's me, kiddo, it's me. it's okay," Bucky said, putting pressure on my wrists. That's when I realized what I had done. I started to cry.

"Sh, you're okay," Bucky said, rubbing my back. I continued to cry when I heard someone enter the room.

"Oh my God, Peter!" Ton-no Dad yelled. I felt him kneel in front of me and I cried harder. Dad looked so scared. And I caused it.

"Sh, baby, you're okay," Dad whispered to me, combing his hand through my hair. I calmed a little.

"M-Mom?" I shuddered out. Dad had tears in his eyes and pointed to Steve. In Steve's arms was Mom, shaking and crying, pleading for me to be okay. I cried harder again. I made Stephen panic and cry. It's my fault. Bucky and Steve should have found me.

"Come on, let's get to you Bruce, so he can patch you up," Bucky said, followed by a small sniffle. I made Bucky cry too? I'm a monster. Slowly everyone stood up. Steve picked Mom up and Dad picked me up. I had a massive headache from crying so much and the thoughts. That's when my ears started to ring and my vision was blurry. And the world around went black...