Scary Mama Bear

Author's Note: What happens with you mess with Stephen Strange's kid. And Mama Bear? Chapter 8.

||-//

Peter's POV

I got no sleep at all this night. I was so scared about losing Dad and Mom even though they were right next to me, sleeping soundly. The dream still scared me. Seeing them dead on the floor and bed, terrified me. I've lost everyone, I can't lose them.

The sun was now up and shining through my window, if I wanted to sleep now, I would have to turn around. but for me the sun was comforting. It means the night is gone and I can see. Mom and Dad were safe.

But I can never shake the feeling that I am a curse. Every family member I've lived with has died. I don't want Tony and Stephen die because of me. I frown.

What if they do die because of me? What if one of the Avengers get hurt? What if I hurt them?! I could be the reason Steve doesn't have Bucky, I could get Pietro or Clint killed and the other would have to live alone.  I could get Natasha hurt or worse killed. Same with Wanda, Bruce, Sam, and Scott. I could ruin everything for everyone. Because that's what Peter Parker does.

All I wanted to do was cry again. Thankfully, Mom started to talk.

"I can hear you think, Peter," Mom said. I turned over away from my window and looked at Mom. Mom's hair was a mess, sticking in different directions. He had a smile on his face.

"How did you know, I was thinking?" I asked. Stephen laughed a little.

"You do what Tony does, you go tense when you think," Stephen said. I blushed a little.

"Did you sleep at all?" Mom asked, combing his fingers through my hair. I shook my head.

"I couldn't, I was too scared," I whispered.

"It's okay, that's how I am when I have nightmares too," Mom said, smiling at me. That made me feel a little better.

"Come on, let's go sleep in the living room, so we don't wake your father," Mom said, I smiled at father. I nodded and slowly got off of Tony and walked over to my door, Mom doing the same. We walked into the living room, surprisingly, no one was awake, not even Steve at this time.

Me and Mom walked over to the couch and we both flapped onto it. Mom grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us. I smiled, I felt warm and safe again. Mom leaned down and kissed me on the head.

"Sweet dreams, Peter,"

"Night, Mom," I said, before immediately falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's POV

I woke up to the sun shining into the room. But I wasn't in mine and Stephenie's room, I sat up and noticed I was in Peter's bed. Right, my poor boy had a nightmare.

Wait! Where is he and where is Stephen! I quickly got up and ran into the living room. And I sigh in relieve. Stephen and Peter were asleep on the couch with a blanket. Clint and Scott were playing a video game. Clint in Pietro's lap. Of course, I rolled my eyes. Sam was sitting in the recliner that Bucky and Steve usually sat in. I walked over to the couch and sat at their feet.

"Be careful, Mama Bear already threatened us," Scott said.

"Mama Bear?" I questioned Scott. And before Scott could answer.

"Scott, I swear to God, I will throw you in a falling portal!" Stephen said. Giving Scott a glare.

"I wouldn't mess with Mama Bear's kid, Scott. He looks serious," Pietro warned Scott in his thick Russian accent.

"I agree with Pietro, Scott. You're poking a bear with a stick," Clint said, still focusing on the game.

"Literally," I said, getting a glare from Stephen.

"Whatever, guys, what can he do to me?" Scott said, with a cocky smile. He grabbed one of the pillows he was sitting on and throw it at Stephen. He ended up hitting Peter, in the back of the head.

Peter groaned from getting hit from the pillow. Waking him up from his nap.

"That's it," Stephen said. Before Scott could apologize. A portal opened and he fell through.

"That's what you get when you mess with Mama Bear's kid," Sam said, laughing.

"You can join him too, Wilson," Stephen glared.

"No, thanks, Mama Bear," Sam smirked.

"And stop calling me Mama Bear!" Stephen raised his voice a little.

"Why not, Mama Bear," I said, smirking at Stephen.

"Tony, say it again, and you'll join Scott," Stephen said venom in his voice. I put my hands up in defense.

"Say how long will Scott be falling, I want to finish our game," Clint asked, quietly. Probably scared of Mama Bear.

"I don't know, maybe an hour or two," Stephen said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*four to five hours later*

We all decided we wanted to watch a movie. So we invited everyone to our floor for a movie night. Stephen, Peter, and I were on the couch. Pietro and Clint were still on the floor, the gaming control long forgotten. Bucky and Steve were on the other recliner since Sam stole theirs. Finally, Natasha, Wanda, and Bruce were on the floor too.

"This everyone?" I asked.

"No," Peter answered. I looked at him confused.

"Who are we missing?" I asked.

"Scott," Peter simply said. Stephen turned pale. We all forgot about Scott. Stephen opened a portal and Scott fell through.

"Please, never again," Scott whine, looking at Stephen.

"What have we learned today, guys?" asked Sam, with a smile.

"Don't mess with Mama Bear's kid," Clint said. Making everyone laugh, and Stephen pout. I turn to Peter and he was laughing too. This is how things are supposed to be...