5.

For some reason, Ghost doesn't remember falling into Alex's bed, but she was hoping that nothing had happened. She didn't want Alex's first time to be filled with a drunk partner. She hoped that nothing happened. Her worries disappeared when Alex came into his room, not wearing a shirt. She could see his broad shoulders and muscles that were always hidden by his clothes. Damn! This was the only thing she could think as she saw him slide his neck from side to side. He was only stretching, but even then, he was graceful. "Did anything happen last night?" Ghost asked Alex as she was concerned about his well-being. 

"Oh, no. Nothing happened. You got drunk at Applebee's and so, I drove you to my place so you could sleep it off," Alex explained to Ghost, who sighed in relief at the exclamation. She was glad that nothing had happened, but she had seen the look in Alex's eyes and she knew that it was want and hunger for the woman in his bed. 

"What the hell did I drink last night?" She asked Alex, knowing that he was too good to drink since he is still a minor.

"Lots of hard liquor," he answered simply, making Ghost rubbed her head to try and rid of her crushing headache. Fuck! Deborah is a beautiful dreamer. I wanted to kiss her, but I want to kiss her when she's awake. He thought, switching his gaze to her lips as she was trying to ease her headache away. Feeling bad for her, Alex threw her a pill that could help her with her headache. 

"What's this?" Ghost asked after she had caught the pill. Alex gave her an amused smile.

"It's medicine, Deborah. I don't buy cocaine, Ghost," he tells the dark-skinned beauty.

"I know that, Al!" Ghost exclaimed, popping the pill into her mouth and she took a swig of water from the bottle that Alex was holding out for her to take. Alex could feel a smirk coming on his face when he heard the nickname from Ghost's lips. Ghost saw the small smirk that marked Alex's face and she smirked back at him.

"Did you really think that I would buy cocaine?" Alex asked the woman of his dreams. Ghost rolled her eyes. 

"Of course not, King," Ghost answered absentmindedly. Alex was shocked by the nickname that fell off of Ghost's lips very easily. 

"King, huh? That's a powerful name," he tells Ghost, who gave him a look that told Alex that she wasn't amused. 

"Yeah and you are the King, since I am the Queen," Ghost tells Alex, who didn't dare correct her as he felt the same way. Ghost smiled at Alex's quick decision to just go with the flow of her words, even though she has no clue that the fuck she is telling Alex. Alex is smiling at her droning on and on. Her hangover talking is very cute, but she is telling the truth. Alex agreed with everything that Ghost was telling him, even though she was still suffering from her hangover. I am the King, aren't I? He wondered as he gazed at Ghost, who had fell asleep. It was Saturday, which meant he didn't have to attend any classes today, so he just laid with Ghost and held her in his arms. He fell asleep with the woman he wanted in his arms. When they had both woke up again, they stared at each other's eyes and Ghost closed their lips distance. At first, Alex was shocked by her closing the distance, but he started to kiss back as he wanted to match her ferocity. As he matched her hardness, their kiss was like dynamite and they loved it. They enjoyed the taste of each other's lips for a couple of minutes more.

When they finally pulled away, they were breathing very heavily and yet, they were satisfied with their first kiss. "That was an amazing first kiss," Alex commented, making Ghost glanced up at him with a satisfied smirk.

"Good, because you are mine," Ghost finally placed her feelings on Alex and Alex was content with Ghost calling him hers because it was true. He was hers. He belonged to her and he was very okay with that.