10.

Ghost helped Camilla walk to the meeting room so she could meet the others. Richard was talking to the other two girls that had heard about a new girl from Richard. Violet and Marie had turned when they heard Ghost's talking to the newest family member that she had found. Marie and Violet had grinned when they saw the girl, but they frowned when they had seen that she was bandaged up like a mummy. Violet signed to Ghost, but Violet gained a surprise when Camilla signed back to her. Violet's jaw almost dropped as Camilla signed to her. She secretly wished that she could speak so she could voice her surprise, but she simply just sighed her surprised emotion to the bandaged young woman. "Where did she come from?" Marie asked, curious about her new baby sister. Camilla jumped when Ghost wrapped her arms around her waist. 

"It's alright. It's just me," she calmed Camilla, probably expecting that the woman would be skittish because of the abuse she suffered through. "Alright, guys, here's the deal, Camilla suffered beatings when she was a nurse working for a hospital," Ghost explained in simple terms as to why Camilla was skittish and shy and she explained basically why she was bandaged up like a mummy. 

Richard noticed how pretty Camilla looked and he smiled at her, feeling a little something for the tall young woman. The skin that did light up due to the light shining directly on her revealed to Richard that the woman was white and his smile became even more wider. So beautiful. He thought. Ghost noticed the way he was looking at his new family member and she knew something was up. They are going to start fucking in a mouth. She thought. As the gang got to know Camilla, Ghost went to go sleep in her office as she was too tired from the events that had happened. She also knew that she probably wouldn't be able to see Alex until news is heard from the hospital. 

- One Month Later -

Grunts were heard in an apartment that was shared between Richard and Camilla. Camilla's bruises were all healed and she was now naked as her breasts were being handled by Richard's gentle hands. This is also Camilla's first time  and so, Richard didn't want to hurt her too much. Richard captured Camilla's lips in his as he groped and fondled Camilla's tall, yet small frame. The moans and the cries from her innocent lips only spurred Richard on as he pounded into her tight core. 

They were going at it as Richard gripped Camilla's hair to yank her head back to placed a steaming hot kiss on Camilla's neck as he grunted. His grunting became more louder and rougher as he finished his round. But, as he finished, he could feel himself fill Camilla up as she moaned. Oh shit, I came inside of her. Please, don't hate me, Boss. Richard mentally pleaded for his boss to not kill him when she finds out about their night of passion. 

As Richard looked down at the panting Camilla, he couldn't help but to smile at her. While he didn't corrupt her innocence of the natural world, he did corrupt her in the ways of sex and fucking with the people you enjoy being around. "Damn, girl, you did great," he praised Camilla on her ability to keep up with him. Camilla giggled at the man she probably liked, but didn't love at the moment. He took it nice and slow with me. I'm glad. She thought as she wasn't ready to take it from him in a rough way. 

As the days went back, Alex still showed no signs of waking up, but Ghost never gave up on him. She never wanted to give up on Alex. She knew that one day he would wake up, but now, as she stood in her office, she wanted to find out who shot at her and Alex that night. She knew that Alex wasn't the target because the bullet was aimed at her. 

Her eyes then widened in fear. No way. They found me already. Ghost was both angered and horrified, but mostly horrified as she was sure that she had covered her tracks very well. "How could have they found me so quickly?" Ghost asked as she feared for her family's lives.