6.

Alex could only chuckle at the fact that Ghost's crew enjoyed poking fun at their boss without any fear of getting harmed because they knew that Ghost wouldn't hurt them just for poking fun at her. They knew that poking fun at their boss was the one of the ways to pass the time when business isn't too busy. They only poke fun at her because they hardly ever see her. Ghost is either hiding in her office or out with Alex, so they poke fun because it's their way of letting Ghost know that they missed her. "I love you fucking guys, you know that?" Ghost asked her people, Alex included. 

"We love you too," he answered for all of them. When Ghost looked at Alex, it was like a light bulb had lit up in her mind and she clapped her hands together, getting ready to make an announcement. Alex and her crew stood at attention to Ghost their undivided attention. 

"Alright, guys, here's the deal: Alex is the King. Any objections?" She asked, gazing into the eyes's of her people. No one said anything because they truly enjoyed being around Alex and Alex made their boss happy. "Good. Welcome your King," she softly commanded them. Richard and Boris wanted to share a beer with Alex, who was unfortunately still a minor due to the drinking age being twenty-one. As Alex was still a fresh young age of nineteen, he didn't want to do anything illegal as he wanted to keep his crew safe and safe meant staying with them when Ghost is out doing something important. 

Boris spoke to Alex about the barbershop. "Do you want to work alongside the boss?" He asked Alex. The young man shook his head, not surprising Boris at all, but he did surprise Richard. 

"Why not?" He demanded of Alex, about to jack him up by the perfect shirt that Ghost loved to see him wear. 

"I want to work alongside you guys, if I can," he answers Richard's demand with a soft tone of voice and Richard felt bad for being so rude to him. Damn! He wants to work alongside us and I'm being a rude hard ass motherfucker. He thought. He felt guilty for his actions, but Alex didn't mind it as he knew that it was tough for them. "It's fine. I know you guys struggle and really, you guys shouldn't struggle. This is a great shop," he says, admiring the beauty of the shop. 

They enjoyed the compliments that they received from Alex, but they knew that he was telling the truth about the shop. Ghost had trained them very well and they could leave to make their own shop, but they were all too loyal to Ghost to even think about leaving. They all loved Ghost too much to leave and Ghost was secretly pleased with this as she wasn't ready to let go of her family and she probably would never be ready to let her family go. She loved her family too damn much to even think about them dying. They all knew that Ghost would avenge them if any of them died trying to keep up with the dangerous lifestyle that Ghost had brought her family into. The reason why she moved her crew to Chicago was to protect them from that same lifestyle that almost gotten her arrested, but Ghost knew that she couldn't run from her past forever. 

Ghost knew that with her family by her side, she could conquer her past, but she hopes that her past would never come to Chicago, because if that happens, it will be an all out war and Ghost is going to make sure that she stays on top of the badlands. Ghost frowned at the fact that the people from her past could hunt her down if they wanted to, but she didn't want to rejoin them. After all, she has her own family to take care of now. They would have to kill her to bring her back with them. 

In a large, white van, there was a group of people discussing something every important. "What should we do if she tries to escape?" One person had asked. Another person had spoke up to answer the person's question. 

"Then we shoot her, no questions asked," the answer was short, cruel and straight to the point.