11.

As Ghost pondered how her past could have caught up to her, she received a phone call from Boris. "Hello. Boris!  Boris, calm down! What the hell are you saying?" Ghost asked Boris as the gentle giant sounded both frantic and pissed off. When Ghost caught the sentence that said "Violet has been kidnapped", she froze. 

"Boss? Are you there, Boss?" Boris called out to the woman as he knew how close Ghost and Violet were to one another. Not everyone in the crew knew that Ghost and Violet were sisters that was from the same father, but not the same mother, but Ghost and Violet still considered themselves full blood siblings as they did everything together. 

"My sister has been kidnapped!" Ghost then screamed in horror as the shock finally had evaporated, allowing her to finally respond to Boris. 

"And, they left a ransom note, but there's no signature. There's just a T written in blue under the note," Boris explained to Ghost and Ghost almost dropped her phone all of pure fright. They found me. She was horrified as it meant that her past had finally caught up to her. She didn't want to believe it, but she had to believe it because it was true. She gritted her teeth as she knew what the note meant. 

"Alright, thank you for calling me, Boris," she told Boris. "Round up the others. This is going to be a war," she tells Boris.

"Even Camilla?" He asked as he was concerned with his new baby sister. Ghost then cursed as she had almost forgotten about Camilla being the newest member of the crew. 

"I don't want her involved, but I want her here with me, where she would be safe," Ghost explained to Boris. 

"I'm on it, Boss," he responded to her and he hung up his cell phone. When Boris had hung up, Ghost sighed as she pulled her pistol to reload it and cock it at a random object, which was in her case, a tree. She didn't shoot it as it still daytime and she didn't want to alert the cops of something. 

"They want a war, then I'll give them a war. Wait for me, Alex," she pleaded with her lover as she left. She would have to skip out on visiting him for a while because of this. She wanted him to know that she didn't abandoned him and so, she shot him a couple of texts as she didn't want him questioning what was going on when he finally wakes up. 

- With Violet -

Violet didn't like who was with as she barely knew them herself, but she did know that the boss was very infatuated with Deborah, even if that infatuation made him want to murder her very gruesomely. People think that Deborah is a psychopath; they should look at this guy! She thought, horrified. She was even more horrified when the boss walked to her. 

She was expecting a slap, but the man only held her hair, scaring her even more. "I know you can't talk, but I bet you're wanting to scream?" The deranged man asked her. Violet glanced down in fear as she didn't want to face the face that gave her nightmares all those years ago, even if it was just two years ago that Ghost left the gang to start her own gang. "Alright, little girl, you're going to help me out. I know that Deborah adores you," the man stopped speaking as he gave Violet time to digest all of the information he was giving her. 

The man that had kidnapped Violet and terrified Ghost was named named Thatcher and he just so happens to be Ghost's uncle, making Violet his niece as well, but he never called Violet his niece, he just calls her 'the child of a whore', but he never got mad at Violet calling him uncle in sign language and so the title of affection became a title of fear for Violet. U-uncle. Violet should have known that Thatcher would be behind this as he wanted Deborah to be his heir, but she refused very single time he asked. 

He was tired of asking. He was going to make Deborah  his heir if it's was the last thing he would ever do and he would so anything to achieve his dream.