12.

Thatcher held Violet's arm the next morning he had woken up. "You should be happy, little girl. You're going to cause a family reunion," he spoke to Violet. Violet crunched her face up as she could smell Thatcher's alcoholic breath as each wave of air hits her face. "Don't make a face like that, you're too cute. You probably could make me lots of money, but your whore of a mother caused you to be mute as a silencer," he hissed to Violet, making her fear for her life as his hands groped around. Aw hell, she's some pretty piece of ass, though. I want her to know her inside and out. He thought as Thatcher pulled Violet into his lap. 

Feeling his hard length on her core, Violet squirmed as she didn't want this. She didn't want this at all. She wanted to be back with her sister and the rest of her newfound family. At Thatcher's cackle at her fruitless attempt to move away from, she wished that she could scream for help. "Taste this, bastard!' A very familiar voice had forced her knee into Thatcher's face and he grunted from the pain. 

Violet was held by very familiar arms and she passed out from shock, laying limp in the hold of one of her brothers, which was Boris. Boris mumbled a few things under his breath when he realized that Violet had passed out in his arms. Ghost was also there as she had forced her knee into the man's face. She smirked at the grunt of pain he had released "You little bitch!" He shouted at her, but Ghost only continued to smirk at the man. 

"Did you like the taste of my knee cracking your fucking jaw?" She asked, anger laced in her voice as she tried to control herself from killing the man at the moment. Thatcher frowned at the girl as he couldn't believe that she had made her claim on the urban part of Chicago. Damn, I can't control her now! Thatcher couldn't believe that Ghost had made it on her fucking own and he cursed at her. Ghost was glad that Camilla was close by as she didn't want her to be involved in bloody situations just as this ever again. 

"You fucking bitch! You're just a little whore! I saw you fucking around at that man's place!" Thatcher shouted at Ghost about the wrong thing as her eyes became filled with hatred and rage, rather than the anger and the amusement that was just there a few seconds ago. 

"Excuse me? Did I just hear you correctly?" Ghost asked Thatcher as she heard crew popping bullets at Thatcher's gang. 

As Thatcher noticed the bloodshed and Ghost's righteous glare, he cursed. "Damn it! How did you get so powerful?" He demanded Ghost to tell him. Ghost only snarled at him and she popped a single bullet in his stomach. As Thatcher groaned in misery and anger, he glared at Ghost. 

"You little bitch. This isn't over yet! I will kill you!" He threatened Ghost as Ghost was surrounded by her little crew. Thatcher saw four people with Ghost as the fifth person had to stay behind in a safe place as Ghost wanted to pay Thatcher an early visit. She gotten a text from Camilla that told her that the police was on their way. Thank you, Camilla, because I would have shot this fucking bastard. She thought as she texted Camilla back. 

"Alright, guys, we're going home," Ghost told her crew and they obeyed their Boss, leaving alongside her. Thatcher wouldn't believe that Ghost had allowed him to live. He couldn't believe that he had lost this time around. 

"You may won this time, but I will have your blood on my hands, Deborah and I will enjoy it," Thatcher spoke softly as he passed out from the blood loss. 

When the police arrived, they checked him out and they checked out all of his dead gang members and they called the ambulance so they could check out Thatcher. 

- With Ghost -

Ghost drove her small little gang back to the barbershop as she was going to close down the shop for two days to just them recover from the shootout. Violet was still passed out and she hated that, but Ghost knew that it was good for her to not be awake at the moment. These are the times where I wished that Alex was awake. She thought as Alex was still at the hospital, being watched over by the best doctors and nurses. I will keep my family safe, no matter what. She thought to herself as she knew that her family was all she had left and she would die if she didn't have them to protect. 

She swore to herself that she was going to stay on top of the Queen of the Streets. She just had to get back her King of the Streets.