13.

Thatcher was being treated in the hospital as the police watched over him just to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Thatcher snarled at the police officers and one of the police officers were just giving him a frightened look and he took pleasure in that. "Aw, are you scared of me? How adorable? You shouldn't even be a police officer if you're such a pussy!" The man then shouted at the pale-skinned police officer. The poor police officer wouldn't handle Thatcher's words as she ran out of the room. When they said a gang leader, they didn't say him. She thought, bitterly as she knew him. Thatcher was known as the most cruelest gang leader ever as he kidnap women and girls and sell them as sex slaves. The police officer shivered as fear took over her. 

Another police officer approached the female officer, hoping to provide her comfort. "It's alright, Darla, he can't hurt you," he tells her. Darla Jackson was a new member to the police force, but she was also being protected by Ghost by an chance meeting. That also meant that she was also one of the newest members of Ghost's crew, other than Camilla. 

Ghost offered her a place to stay after her duty is finished for the day, but Ghost also told her that she wouldn't allow Darla to go on jobs with them as she was jumpy as much as Camilla was. Darla also wasn't like most people. While most people preferred to go to parties, Darla preferred to stay home. While most people preferred to wear bright colors, Darla preferred and loved to wear black clothing. Darla was a goth and that in itself made people wary of her. They even accused her of being a devil worshiper. I can't even be myself around other people, but Ms. Deborah didn't say anything bad about how I dress. She thought. "Hey, you still there, Darla?" The police officer that was speaking to her hoped that she didn't break, but as Darla came back to reality, she grinned at her coworker.

"Sorry. I'm alright now," she answered her worried coworker. He then sighed. Damn, she was so lost in thought. She's adorable, though. I wonder if I can have her for a night. He thought, wanting to know if Darla had ever taken a lover for herself. 

"That's good. Hey, what do you say that me and you enjoy a night of passion? Besides, I like women like you," he spoke to her, his voice going husky, but his voice didn't make Darla shiver from pleasure. No, she shivered out of fear. Darla shook as the police officer moved his hand to caress her face gently. 

"Hey, pervert. She's shaking in fear, not in want," Ghost's voice reached Darla's ears as she turned to see Deborah glaring at her coworker. Recognizing the woman, the police officer quickly moved away from Darla. "Dry your eyes, I'm taking you home," she softly commanded Darla. Darla didn't even know she was crying until she wiped her eyes. 

"You own her now?" The man asked. Ghost growled and she got in the man's face.

"I don't own anyone, got it?" She barked in his face. She then turned and walked away, with Darla behind her. The man huffed as he couldn't believe Ghost's attitude towards him.