7.

The white van was pulling up to a lot of neighborhoods, but it was unusually quiet in the areas. I wonder if she had made her mark yet? The leader of the group thought as they glared at their gang members. As the gang made its way across the area, the leader found that there was no one willing or brave enough to talk about Ghost. "I bet that bitch made her claim on this city," someone sitting near the leader had spoke aloud. A bullet was quickly popped and it lodged itself into the speaker's heads. The remaining people flinched, but didn't scream. They knew how it was with their leader and they weren't going to question the orders given to them by the person. 

They had grown up watching people getting shot for simply just existing. They didn't want to die like the person that had spoken up and so, they kept quiet when their leader on a rant about Ghost. They feared their leader because of this. They feared for Ghost because of their boss's obsession. "You don't have the right to talk about the Queen," the person hissed and the gang stayed quiet in order to smooth their boss's anger towards the man that has spoke.

The driver continued to search around the premises of the neighborhood to find Ghost, but it was like she wasn't even there. The boss of the gang was growing impatient by the minute. They needed to find Ghost before the bitch could finally established her full power as Queen of the Streets, but there was something that the boss didn't know.

Ghost was already the Queen of the Streets. She was simply waiting for her former gang leader's arrival. She knew that the man was twisted by his need to control her, but Ghost was a being that couldn't be controlled easily. Alex fell for her because of her personality and he knew what he was in for because he watched her when she allowed him to.

Ghost was ready, but not willing to face the man that made her the woman she was now. She knew that facing him meant putting her family in danger and Ghost didn't want that for them, but they ignored the fact that they would be in danger because they wanted to be there for Ghost. Ghost could only just shake her head at her crew's loyalty towards her and Alex. She knew that her crew and Alex was the only people she had left and she didn't want them to get hurt or die.

She knew that her family was the only reason why she wasn't arrested for killing people and having mental instability, but she knew the real reason as to why the cops would arrest her. She was African American, a black woman. She was a thug, so she knew that she was being watched by undercover cops, but she didn't care. She didn't do a lot of illegal things simply because she has a barbershop to run and she either there or with Alex, so they can't really arrest her for anything.

Ghost was going to make sure that she keeps her family safe, no matter the costs.