I'll be there for you...

"Remember the deal." I tell Brad as we pull up to the building where the banquet for my dad's show is "No drinking tonight, or you have to do all the cooking for a week."

Brad gets out and waits for me then we start to walk in "I know, you've already said it like 100 times." He looks around the room until he finds my dad "He's over there, let's go."

I follow him over, sitting between him and Sherry with my dad on the other side "Are we really late? I fell asleep."

"No, there's still a lot of people that aren't here yet." Sherry gets up telling me to come with her as she walks over to a corner "Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself. Normally you're really excited."

"I'm just really tired. Brad didn't wake me until like 30 minutes before we left. I've been filming that new movie, but at this point any scene we do I have to wear a jacket and hold something over my stomach." I lean against the wall, waiting for Sherry to say something.

She stays silent for a few seconds, studying my face then finally speaks up "I think you should just tell them you need to film you last few things then be done. It's not good for you to be standing so long when it's this hot out. You need to be careful with what you do, if you're really this tired you should probably just go home."

"I would, but I want to be here for dad, family comes first." I look over and smile when I see my dad and Brad talking and laughing "We both wanted to spend time with you guys too, we leave in a few days for New York, and we wanted to see you before."

"Just remember to relax too. These next 4 months before she's here will really go by fast." She turns so she's looking towards the table "We should probably go back, before it gets really crowded."

I follow her back and whisper to Brad about what happened before my brother and his girlfriend, Ashley, walk in and sit with us. Alex introduces her and we all sit and talk for a while. My dad and Sherry get up to go talk to others leaving the 4 of us.

"So, Ashley, where are you from?" I ask

"I'm actually from Northern California, I moved here last year to try to get an acting job." She reaches for her drink "I've actually done a few commercials, but they aren't aired much."

"Good luck to you on acting." Brad lays his arm around the back of my chair "Just keep trying, you'll eventually get recognized."

"I've seen her before, she's good." Alex says, and I know he's proud of her "I've been to some of her classes before too, they're interesting."

"The classes really are a big help, I think at least." She looks over at Brad and I "Do you guys have any tips?"

I lay my head on Brad's shoulder, relaxing "It took me a while, but it's worth it once you finally get your first real part. Doing theatre would probably help, and keep taking the classes, they look really good on your resume when you go to auditions. Also, try to go where they need extras, a lot of times they'll end up using you for other movies, too."

"I've done 2 plays before. I'm actually going to auditions for my third one next week. If I make it, it'll be showing in about 2 or three months. I was planning on inviting all of you." She pauses for a minute "That's if you'd like to come."

"We'll try to make it. I'd love to see you." I look over at Brad and he agrees with me "As long as we know ahead of time, we'll try to be there."

Alex looks across to us "So, how are you guys? Are you excited now that you know it's a girl?"

"Very." Brad smiles moving his free hand over so it's resting on my stomach "We're both nervous, but excited too."

"You'll be fine." Alex tries reassuring us "I think you two have been ready for a while."

"Thanks, Alex, it means a lot." I notice Courteney has called me twice, so I get up and go to where I can hear her. She tells me David is away filming and she has to go do something for her mom and needs someone to watch Coco for the rest of the night. I tell her Brad and I will leave and go get her, then go back to tell Brad.

I get Brad and we say our goodbyes to Alex and Ashley, then find my parents and do the same. We drive over to Courteney's and get Coco.

"Thank you so much for doing this." Court says as she hands me a bag and puts Coco's seat in the back of the car "I'm really sorry it's short notice."

"Really, it's no problem." Brad takes the bag from me, putting it in the back next to Coco "We like watching her anyway."

She closes the door where Coco is and walks up to Brad and I "If you need me to get her, just call, she should be good for the night."

"Everything will be fine." Brad reassures her as he walks towards his car door "Don't worry about it, go do what you need to do."

She tells us everything else we need to know, then we get in the car to drive home.

"Can you feed her a while?" I hand Coco to Brad along with a bottle "I really need to go change, these shoes are killing my feet." I quickly go to change and when I walk back downstairs I stand at the living room opening watching Brad as he talks to Coco, and she mumbles little things back. I walk over to the couch, still watching them "I can't wait to see you do that to our own, you're so good with babies."

He plays with Coco a little more, then gives her to me where she kys on me falling asleep "It's not hard to be good with her when all she wants right now is to eat." He looks at the time then gets up grabbing th bag Courteney gave us "It's almost 9, we should probably put her to bed."

I stand up, holding Coco, letting her play with my hair as she slowely starts to fall asleep. We get upstairs and I change her then put her pajamas on put her in the play pen next to our bed that Brad set up "She's so cute laying there sleeping." I tell Brad as I stand looking over watching her "It's so peaceful watching her."

Brad walks behind me, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my shoulder as he watches her too "I can't wait these next 4 months, we'll finally be able to see our own daughter doing things like this. I've been waiting for this for almost 5 years now."

"Soon." I turn around and kiss him, then start to get ready for bed "Court said she normally sleeps mostly through the night for them, but she's not sure how she'll be since she isn't at home."

He does the same and walks back over looking at Coco "We'll be fine, if she wakes up we can put her with us." He goes over and gets in bed "There's plenty of room."