Let's go to Hawaii

"Are you sure you're going to be okay with them?" I ask Brad for the 100th time as I run around packing Shay's stuff.

He laughs at how crazy I'm acting right now and helps me a little so I can calm down "I'll be fine." He reassures me "They're only 3 months old, and I always have help from our parents and Court."

I walk towards Shay's room to wake her up and turns towards Brad "Just please let me know if you need anything. There should be plenty of milk for bottles in the freezer and you know where everything else is." I pick out Shay's clothes and start to get her dressed "Are you excited?"

"Yeah!!" She jumps up and down making it a little hard "I go beach!" I take her downstairs and get her breakfast then eat myself and feed the twins quickly when they wake up. Shay plays in the living room while they sleep in their seats and Brad and I make sure I have everything packed.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I complain to Brad as we finish.

He walks over and hugs me "I'll miss you too, but it's only two weeks. It's not like it's months, and we'll see each other over the weekend." He kisses me then wraps his arm around me as we watch Shay "They're gonna be here soon, you should probably get ready."

I take his advise and go up to our room to get dressed quickly. Looking through my clothes I find jeans, a shirt and a cardigan, then grab a scarf to help stay warm. I think to make sure I'm not forgetting anything and Adam texts me that they're leaving. Adam and Jackie said we could all just fly out together so the girls won't be bored on the plane, and so I don't have Shay by myself. I go downstairs and put her sweater on then let her and Brad say bye to each other. He tells her he'll miss her and that he loves her and she does the same then walks over to me and I pick her up.

Brad walks over to me just as they're about to pull up and kisses me "I love you, have fun."

"I love you too." I kiss him back then get in the car with them as we make our way to the airport.

The girls play with each other when we get to the gate causing lots of laughter. They run around in the little area that we let then and then they sit together in the seats next to us watching a movie on my iPad. I text Brad the whole time and we update each other about what's going on.

"They're so cute together." Jackie tells me as she watches the girls "I wish they were always this quiet."

"Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll sleep on the plane." I watch them for a little too.

They announce that we can start to board and we get to our seats. We're in first class, and on an almost empty plane. I get Shay in her seat then sit next to her and Adam, Jackie and Sadie sit right behind us so we can easily move around as needed. The flight attendants check everything and tell us to get them of we need anything. Shay starts to draw with the note pad they gave us until we take off. The pilot goes over some information as we're taking off and I calm Shay down when she starts to freak out.

"We're gonna be fine, sweetie." I pull her a little closer towards me and she gets better once we're flying.

Her and Sadie share a seat since they're so big once we start to fly and they play nice with each other for a while before they fall asleep on each other. After talking to Adam and Jackie for a while I fall asleep too, and wake up a few hours later to Adam moving Sadie saying that we're landing soon.

Shay is still asleep when we land so I pick her up and carry her through the airport. Adam and Jackie help with our bags and I use my free hand to help Sadie walk until we get to the rental cars to go to the hotel. I get in mine and follow Adam to the hotel where we meet the rest of the cast that got here yesterday.

I get Shay out of her seat and have her stand next to the car now that she's awake "Stay near me, honey." I warn her when she tries to run off.

"I help." She says taking the carryon bag from me and holding it.

"Just be careful with it." I take her hand and we go to check in to get our room and decide we'll meet the others when we're unpacked. She starts running around like crazy in the room making me realize really quickly that this was probably a mistake, and I really feel bad for Brad when he has all 3 next week. I hear my phone ringing and look to see Brad's name show up.

"Hey, how was the flight?" He asks me.

"Good, she slept most of it. She's starting to go a little crazy now though, I think she's bored."

"Let me talk to her."

I give Shay the phone and she gets really excited "Hi, daddy!!"

"Hi, princess." He greets her just as excited as she is "Are you having fun with mommy?"

She thinks for a while and I tell her what we're doing later before she answers Brad "Yeah, I see Sadie!"

"Have fun! Make sure you listen to mommy." He tells her before asking for me back. We talk for a little longer while I put the rest of our stuff away, then we go next door to Adam and Jackie's room.

Jackie opens the door letting us in and Shay runs to play with Sadie and I go and sit with the rest of the adults. We watch the girls playing for a while before we start our own conversation.

Adam and Jackie sit on the chair with each other, while Brooklyn and Andy sit on the couch and Nick and I sit by ourselves.

"So, when do we start to film?" I ask everyone causing them all to think about it.

"Sometime tomorrow." Adam answers "So, how's Brad?"

"Good." I think back to when it seemed like he had everything under control when we were on the phone "He seemed fine earlier, Courteney and our parents are gonna help him."

"He's gonna have fun with them." Jackie adds.

Nick starts making jokes and we hear a knock on the door. A familiar knock to me. I look around then get up to answer it and see Brad standing there with the twins as well as Court, David and Coco.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Brad surprised and excited "How did you get here? We were just talking."

"I called you from the plane." He says as he leans in to kiss me "We couldn't stay away from you for too long." He quickly goes over to see Shay and I pick up the twins carriers going back over to where I was sitting "So, how many of you guys knew about this?" I ask everyone sitting around.

Brooklyn looks over at me smiling "I helped them with it. I knew you would miss them too much."

I walk over and hug her "Thanks so much."

Court and David join us and Brad and I sit with each other as we all sit around talking and having a good time.

Didn't know how to end this part, but I hope y'all still liked it.