What to do

Shay is watching a bunch of different movies all day, Brad is filming and I have nothing to do, making me want to go crazy of boredom. I can only watch Toy Story so many times before I've had enough. Shay's sitting on my lap, but moving around as the babies kick her so she's never sitting still.

"Do you want to do something today?" I ask her hoping she does "We can't watch this all day."

She slowly turns around so her chin is resting on my oversized stomach and acts like she's thinking "We see daddy." Exactly what I was hoping she'd say.

"Yeah, let's do that." I move her and get off the couch getting my phone to call Brad. He doesn't answer but calls back a few minutes later saying that he'll be on break soon and we can visit. Shay gets some stuff for in the car and I put her shoes on then grab my purse and put her in the car. I take notice to the space in the back of the SUV and realize that there's no way we'll fit 3 seats across it comfortably and remind myself to tell Brad.

"Mommy, I bored!!" Shay yells trying to get my attention when we're at a red light.

Obviously 2 year olds don't have much patients. I turn around and hand her a toy she dropped "Here, sweetie. We'll be there really soon." I start to drive once the light turns and we get to the set within 10 minutes and Brad sees us pull up and gets Shay out of her seat so I don't have to.

"So, you visit me when you're bored? That's the only time?" He jokes as he walks over to me and kisses me.

"There isn't much more I can do." I say back to him as we walk in his trailer "We have to talk, too."

"Okay, what's up? Are you okay?" He asks sitting down next to me.

"I'm fine." I think about what I want to say and remember the car "I think I need a new car, it doesn't need to be big, but there isn't room for 3 car seats in the back." I remember what his is and how it's just a little bigger than mine and I know I like it "I think I want one like yours."

He thinks about it for a while then shakes his head signaling he agrees with me "That's a good idea, you're always saying you like mine more anyway. We can go look at them some other time soon. I guess we don't really have much more time."

"No, if they were right about 8 months then we only have like 3 more weeks, and that's gonna go by fast." I lay my head on Brad lap and rest my hand next to his on my stomach feeling them kick like crazy "I think they're fighting with each other."

Brad lays his other hand on the other side of mine so he can feel better "They're girls, of course they're fighting." He jokes. We decide that we'll to look for the new car tomorrow and I take Shay home so we can nap a little before she goes to my parents and Brad gets home.

"Hey!" Brad walks in the door handing me flowers noticing that I'm upset "I'm really sorry I'm late, they held us back."

I chose to just ignore it since this is one of our last night's alone and put the flowers in a vase on the counter "Thanks, babe." I kiss him and walk towards the table where dinner is made.

"So, what did you do the rest of the day?" He asks as he sits down across from me.

"Slept." I laugh "Well, I did at least. She didn't want to so I just took her to my parents early." I get myself some food then hand it to Brad so he can get his "What about you?"

"Honestly, I didn't do anything until they decided to do my last scene 20 minutes before I could leave." He gives me a look of anger towards them then goes back to what he was saying "Obviously they don't really care if we have families that we want to see."

We talk about our day for a while and when we're going to pick up Shay tomorrow, and before we know it we're done eating. I take our plates to the sink while Brad gets the rest. He stops me when I'm about to wash them and gets them himself "I made you wait earlier, I can do these."

I hand him the towel and walk away from the sink leaning against the counter "Fine with me." I watch him wash the dishes we used then I put them away once they're on the counter dry "It's so quiet when she isn't here."

"Is it bad that I like it?" He asks walking over to me wrapping his arms around me pulling me as close as he can "Maybe it's good that she isn't here." He backs me up towards the counter kissing me running his hands up and down my back under my shirt. We make our way into the living room and he throws off my shirt as I start to work on his. Within seconds we're throwing off all the clothing we're wearing, knocking things over all over the place. We completely ignore all of that and Brad takes me over laying me on the couch.

He gets on top of me kissing my neck making me go crazy. I can't help it and moan his name loudly while he whispers into my ear. His breath makes me shudder and want him even more than before causing me to grab fist fulls of his hair trying to signal him I'm ready. He groans as he enters me making both of us fill with pleasure. Our hips grind as we move together and we find our way back to each others lips making out until we both finish.

We lay there next to each other, our naked sweaty bodies touching and we both know we wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Brad takes his finger and lifts up my face to his kissing me sweetly for a few seconds before separating and whispering "I love you." to me while kissing my forehead and wrapping me up in his arms.

"I love you too." I say into his chest where my face is burried.