What are they?

This is when Jen's about 4 months pregnant, and their parents already know. I don't really like skipping this much, but there are already 30 parts.

"Sweetie, we're going to be late, can you please pick what you want?" I ask Shay as she takes forever to find out what toy she wants to take with "Daddy's waiting for us in the car."

She picks out a stuffed animal and reaches for my hand "We go now." I walk her out to the car and put her in her car seat then sit in the front next to Brad. We're on the way to my appointment. We already found out that it is definitely twins, and today they're going to verify the sex.

Brad pulls into the doctors office parking lot and I got in and check in then shortly after they take us back to a room. They take some blood for a test then tell us the doctor should be here soon.

"Are you excited?" I ask Shay as she jumps around the room playing "You get to find out if the babies are girls or boys."

She gives me a blank stare then walks over towards me "I want girls."

The doctor walks in a minute later telling me the blood work turned out good and that she's going to start the ultra sound. She has me lay down and start then looks at the screen for a while "Well, one of them is definitely a girl, the other one is being a little stubborn."

"Will you still be able to find out today?" Brad asks as he gives Shay snacks to keep her from running around "Or will we have to wait?"

"I should be able to find out." She plays around with the machine moving the wand around more "Here, if the baby moves just a little I can see." She waits about 5 minutes until the baby finally moves just a little and she can see what it is "Looks like another girl."

I sit up and pull my shirt down when she tells me I can "So you're sure, they're both girls?"

She must see the semi scared look on my face because she looks at me in a calming way "I'm sure. They're going to be good though. They seem like good sizes and everything too." She hands Brad some pictures and me some pamphlets about twins "You guys will be fine." She reassures us "I want to see you again in a few weeks, but for now everything looks great." She tells us to have a nice day and we thank her then leave.

I make the appointment for when she says then go back to where Brad and Shay are in the car "So, what do you want to do?"

"We play!" Shay yells from the back seat causing Brad and I to laugh.

"Well?" I look over at Brad and he agrees we can go.

He starts to drive towards the playground and turns around to Shay when we're stopped "Are you going to be good and stay with me and mommy?"

She nods her head yes and tries to undo the belts on her car seat "I get out?"

I get out and help her out of her seat then hold her hand as we walk over to the tables where we sit waiting for Brad "Do you want to go on the slides?"

"Yeah! Where daddy?" She asks looking around for Brad.

He walks up behind her picking her up "I'm here, let's go." He walks with her over to the slides following her.

She runs up the side and waits at the top for Brad to stand at the bottom waiting for her. I walk over to the side and take a picture of her as she goes down then stand with Brad while she does the same thing a few times. After she does that a few times she goes over to the swings the I push her in the baby swing for a while until she gets tired and just starts running around.

"Brad, can you get her?" I ask him as I watch her run around with all the other kids until I have a hard time seeing where she is "This is making me nervous, there's too many kids."

He walks over to where she is and gets her right away bringing her over to me "Mommy said you have to stay over here."

I take her from Brad when she starts crying because she wants to play with them and sit with her at a table "I just don't want you to get lost." I tell her trying to calm her down a little "You can go play in the sand if you want."

She quickly stops crying and gets up running over to the empty sandbox and playing around "I make castle." She says as she takes one of the buckets laying there and Brad helps her.

I watch them play for a while before suggesting we should probably go somewhere for dinner because I don't feel like cooking and it's getting late. We go to a small restaurant and order our food them try to keep Shay entertained until the food comes.

"Do you want to color your menu?" I hand her some crayons and the menu.

She draws for a little giving Brad and I some time to talk and we decide to think of names so we have that done a while.

"What about Jessica Mae?" Brad suggests "Then we can use Jess or Jessy as a nickname."

"I like that." I think of another one for a while and finally decide "I like Alyssa Rachel. We can use Aly."

"That's cute. So now we have them named, we just have to get the furniture and announce it sometime." He looks on his phone for a while like he's deciding something then looks up at me "What if we did another interview, but I announced it this time?"

"Are you doing any soon?" I look at my already noticeable stomach "We don't have too much longer until they find out themselves."

"In 2 weeks I'm on Jimmy Kimmel, I could do it then. You just need to stay in or not wear any tight clothes until then." He thanks the waiter when he brings our food and we start to eat "I think it would be cute to do another interview."

"I think so too, and I don't have anything coming up so I should be good to just stay home with her." I help Shay eat her food then think of something "Wait, what about our movie premier?"

He looks at his phone calender once again "That's 2 days after the interview so we'll be fine."

We finish eating around 8 and go right home. Brad takes Shay up a while to take a bath and I tell him I'll meet him in a few minutes, then go to change.

"No, daddy!" I hear Shay yell as Brad washes her hair, so I walk in and convince her to let him wash her hair then we play with her for a little.

"Are you going to share your toys with your sisters?" Brad asks her as he takes her out and dries her off "They're going to want to play with you."

She let's him dry her then tries to get away when we start to dress her "I help them play." She says proudly. I put a new diaper on her then get her pajamas on and walk her into the room "Are you going to help me and daddy with them?"

"Yeah." She says quietly before finally falling asleep. I get up and walk back to our room where Brad is laying in bed reading some of the stuff the doctor gave us "You happy it's girls?" I ask him

He smiles just as big as I though he would as he lifts the blankets up telling me to get in bed "Very. It would have been nice to have a boy, but I've always wanted girls. We could always have a boy later."

I look at him to see if he's joking and he isn't "No we won't. We're done after this. With our luck we'll just have another girl and I'm not having 6 kids."

He takes the hint that I'm serious and pulls me closer to him "We're in trouble. 3 girls."