All better now

It's been a week without any signs of sickness and the girls are getting more and more active every day. We find them doing all kinds of different things letting us know that they're back to themselves. I can't stand being in the house anymore, it's been almost 2 weeks since I've been out for more than a doctors appointment or to pick up medicine. The cops finished the report on the paparazzi and they were both filed with trespassing.

"Let's go." Brad says grabbing my hand and shutting the gate behind us as we watch the girls run ahead. We decided to take a walk to the park for the day and they're more than excited. I laugh as they each try to walk the fastest but still stay close to Brad and I knowing they'll get in trouble for going too far ahead. Shay is in the middle holding each of their hands in a protective way and they keep looking back every few minutes to make sure we're looking.

"It's so nice to finally get out." I look around at all the trees and nature surrounding us and don't notice Brad staring at me until I look back that way "What, is something wrong?"

He leans in and kisses me sweetly "Nope, it's just nice seeing you happy again."

I have been kinda miserable the past few days. Between being trapped in the house and the girls being sick I was stressed and just not myself. I feel so much better now that I'm back outside and that they're healthy. It hurts me so much to see them sick when I have no way of helping. My thoughts get interrupted when we reach the park and Aly wants me to help her on the swings.

"I go high." She says when I get her in the seat, hinting that I should push her high. I push her for a while until she decides she wants to go on the slides with Jess. When I get there Brad leaves to watch Shay so we know that they're all okay. It's one big slide with a divider down the middle so both girls go down at the same time racing to see who can get to the bottom first. There's lots of laughing as they get stuck and can't move because their skin sticks to the plastic but once they figure out how to go down it gets serious.

"I win!" Jess yells when she reaches the bottom first. I help them each back up to the top so they can race again and instead of fighting like what I thought would happen they get along great and have lots of fun. Jess wins a few more and Aly wins twice then they move to playing in the tunnels and running around on the equipment.

There's hardly anyone else here since most people are at work so it's nice that they can run around freely not having to worry about other kids. Brad climbs through the tunnels with them teasing them by blocking one side of the tunnel so they can't get out. I hear them yelling for him to move then see them all ticking each other and laughing. Their laughing takes over and I go to join them. I sit next to Brad helping him attack tickle all of them whilst they try to do the same with us.

"Mommy, daddy stop!" Shay yells while laughing and fighting for breath. She tries to get our hands away from her but fails and ends up just giving up and helping us tickle the twins.

Aly manages to break free slipping under our arms "I win!" She yells proud of herself. We stop tickling Jess and let her get out of the tunnel. I get out first and Brad follows sitting on the step and pulling me on his lap. The girls start running around in the mulch chasing each other. He wraps his arms around me and watches them from over my shoulder "Sometimes I can't belive they're ours."

I agree with him, I have a hard time believing that we made them "I can't belive that even after we've messed them up in our own ways they're still so perfect." I know no one is perfect, but in my eyes, they are.

"How much longer do you think they wanna stay? I love watching them but it's more fun when we're doing something too."

"I don't know." I respond getting up. They all come over to me right away so I try to think of a game we can all play. They're all small so they're good at hiding and if they stay close to us we could have a fun time.

I wait for Brad to stand with me then have them stand in front of us "We're going to count and you guys have to hide. If you go outside of the equipment area then we're going home." They seem to understand, so Brad and I go to count. We make sure to listen closely so we know they're in the right area and that nothing bad happens when we aren't looking.

After counting to 20 we go to try and find them. I get close to the slide and I hear laughing that gives it away. It sounds kinda like Shay and just to make sure I look under the slide and see her "I found you! Now you have to help us find your sisters."

She points out some tiny feet behind a pole and Brad sneaks up and grabs Jess in his arms causing her to squeal "I got you!" He yells making her laugh. Her and Shay help us find Aly who was hiding in the tunnel.

I get then all in the same spot again "Okay, now Shay and I have to find the three of you."

Shay runs over to the counting area and I follow her. I help her count to 20 and then we separate from each other trying to find the others. I see Brad's head poking out from behind the rock wall and sneak up on him wrapping my arms around him and kiss his neck "Found you."

He slowly turns around kissing me quickly "I knew you would." We walk out to the mulch area and see that all three girls are there waiting for us.

"Jess win." Shay says pulling Brad and I towards the where Aly and Jess are. They all look worn out and Brad and I decode it's best to get them home since we'll have to carry them home if they don't walk. We walk behind them again watching them slowly run out of energy as we get closer and closer to the house. By the time we get to our yard they're all worn out and we're happy knowing that we can all nap.

These past two weeks have been crazy, basically like our lives. We never know what's going to happen, but we know we'll stay together. We've been through hell and back and came out stronger and got to start our family.

So that's the end! I hope y'all liked this story, and maybe I'll add more at times. I've started on another Brennifer story, Half Of My Heart and made a twitter account for it, but I'm not sure when I'm going to update. The updates won't be on a certain schedule like my past stories were due to the fact that I'm also working on a Justifer with Lisa on the account Justifer3. Hopefully one of the two stories will be up soon! Thanks for reading this :)