Back home

After 2 weeks in Hawaii, we're done filming there and today we're leaving. I woke up before everyone else to get everything we need for the flight ready. I go down the list in my head finding all the bottles, blankets, chargers, headphones and toys to keep Shay entertained. After I put the packed carryon bags at the door I take a quick shower and get myself ready and dressed. The girls and Brad are all still asleep when I'm done, so I get out all of the girls outfits and find something that I think Brad will wear. He wakes up shortly after and walks over to where I have everything ready taking his clothes "Why don't you do this for me other days? I'd probably match more." He says admiring that I took the time to get his outfit ready. "You're 42 and I'm not your mother, and you should know what matches." I tell him as he walks into the bathroom to shower and get ready "Our flight leaves in 2 hours." I make sure to remind him.

We decided because of the twins crying and the girls playing that Court, David, Brad and I would fly back home privately. I carry Shay and Brad has both of the twins car seats as we make our way through the airport with Court and David helping us with our bags. Once we get to our plane we put all the kids in their seats and all find seats around them. Shay and Coco are next to each other with Court next to them and I'm across next to the twins. Luckily the girls are content with a movie sad some games on our iPads for most of the flight and I feed the twins once and they're fine from then on.

"I feel like they're completely trapped when they're in the car seats." I tell Court as I put Jess back in her seat and make sure Aly is okay too "I don't like holding them all the time either though."

"They're so peaceful." Court comments on how they haven't really been crying and slept most of the plane ride "I wish Coco was like that when she was younger."

"I wish Shay would have been too." I remember how she would go crazy in the car or any plane ride "I guess we got lucky this time."

We sit talking the rest of the flight and the girls fall asleep making it really peaceful. Brad and David move over next to us and we all stay there until the pilot announces we're going to be landing. Brad gets our carry on and I get Shay up once we land. Court and David get Coco ready and help with our other bags and Brad gets one of the twins and Shay while I get the other and a bag. We make our way through the rest of the airport getting our other bags and finding the cars. I get the twins and Shay in the back while Brad puts our bags in the trunk. We say bye to Court, David and Coco then get in the car to go home.

"Maybe we should go see your parents." I tell Brad "They haven't seen the girls in 2 weeks, they miss them."

He turns towards the road we need to get to their house "Good idea."

We get to their house and I get Shay out and watch her run right up to the door and in their house. Brad gets Aly and I get Jess and we carry them in following Shay, who is already sitting with Jane and William telling them all about Hawaii. She tries her best to tell them everything we did, but with a not so big vocabulary it's not very easy, and she gives up. I give Jess to Jane and sit next to Brad on the couch "It was really nice to film and have a vacation at the same time. We missed you guys though."

Jane sits next to us with Jess in her arms looking down at her for a while "I missed you guys too, two weeks is too long."

Brad and I both agree that it is, but we know it would have been harder if he hadn't gone. He wraps his free arm around me and holds Aly with his other "I couldn't go 2 weeks without seeing her, sorry."

William shakes his head in agreement to Brad "You deserved the break." He goes back to playing with Shay leaving Jane, Brad and I to talk. We don't stay too much longer since it's already 8, so after a few minutes we decide it's time to go. Shay gets upset because she wants to stay, so we agree to let her here and get her tomorrow morning.

"It's so nice to be back home." I say to Brad as we bring in the last of our bags. I walk in the living room to see the twins both wide awake, smiling happily at anything they see. Brad walks in behind me watching me look at the girls lovingly "They're such happy babies. They remind me of you."

I turn around so I'm facing him and just stand like that for a minute. Resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around him. I never want to leave, but am soon interrupted by a cry and I walk over to pick up Aly and feed and change her "I love them so much." I say as I stand there, admiring them.

"I do too." Brad adds doing the same as me "More than they'll ever know."