σηє.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

August 29, 1989

"WELCOME TO DIAGON ALLEY, WILLA."

Willa Tonks followed her older sister, Nymphadora, through the busy Alley. She'd heard so many stories from her sister about the famous Diagon Alley; where every witch and wizard got all their school supplies, their robes and pets, and more importantly, wands. All she ever dreamed about was stepping into the famous Ollivander's Wand Shop, and Willa wanted nothing more than for the perfect wand to choose her.

Nymphadora had told her little sister stories of her adventures while at Hogwarts, and what each teacher is like. Sometimes, she tricked Willa, and made jokes about the 'awful' things teachers would do to them if they misbehaved.

"They'll turn your legs into jelly, and give you elf ears if you misbehave!" She had told Willa, who gave her the most terrified expression.

But Nymphadora quickly learnt to stop it after being scolded enough times by her mother.

When she finally turned eleven, Willa anxiously awaited the day that her letter to Hogwarts would arrive, and when it did; they wasted no time in getting everything she needed.

The two sisters walked past many young (and old) witches and wizards, while off to their first stop, Flourish and Blotts; Willa peering around at her surroundings in awe along the way.

After leaving the bookshop, a handful of schoolbooks in tow, the two siblings made their way to Madam Malkin's, so that Willa could be fitted for her first robes.

"The first year at Hogwarts is always the most exciting. Stand up here for me, please dear." Madam Malkin instructed and began working. Fifteen minutes later, she'd finished and Willa said goodbye with a wave.

Then, they made their way to the place Willa was looking forward to the most...

The door chimed when they entered the shop and Willa's cheeks started to hurt from smiling so much.

"Miss Tonks, what brings you here?" Ollivander asked, appearing from around the corner.

"I'm here with my little sister, Mr Ollivander." Tonks replied.

"Hi, I'm Willa. Tonks has told me all about you and your shop!" Willa said excitedly.

"Well, I suppose we should get you a wand then." He smiled and walked over to one of the shelves.

He returned a few moments later with a thin rectangular box and handed it to Willa.

"Holly wood, with a Dragon heartstring core, twelve and a half inches." He told her.

"Give it a wave." Tonks whispered and Willa nodded, then waved the wand in an upward motion. A loud crash filled her ears and a few boxes fell to the floor.