ϝσυɾƚҽҽɳ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

Christmas was over for another year, and as the cold, snowy month of December came to an end, January began. It was still cold, and the snow had somehow gotten thicker. Term resumed, and the piles of homework increased, as did the long hours Willa spent studying.

Willa and Cedric spent as much time as they could together, but it was hard when both of them had been busy. And February twenty-forth didn't seem so far away anymore. The second task was inching closer and she could once again sense the same amount of excitement and tension bouncing off the walls.

Willa woke up Saturday morning, looked out the window and groaned.

The snow was still thick as ever, and the amount of condensation coming off the window was enough to make her want to go back to sleep. There was no one else in her room, so the other girls must've gone down to the common room or upstairs for breakfast.

No one was here to tell her to get out of bed, so that's what she did.

Willa laid back in the warmth of her bed, pulled the covers back over her body and closed her eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep. She knew she should've made a start on the few bits of homework she hadn't completed yet – one being an essay on Amortentia for Potions class, and another on the Snargaluff plants, and their use as a weapon for Herbology.

Both were due in the next week, and Willa had started neither of them.

For the moment, sleep was more important, so Willa decided they could wait until tomorrow. She closed her eyes and let sleep take over.

Of course, knowing Willa's luck, her peaceful slumber only lasted at least five minutes before she was rudely interrupted.

"Mina..." Cedric's voice filled her ears.

Willa ignored him and rolled over.

"Willa, get up."

"Why..." She groaned. "I just got back to sleep."

"Come on, lazy, get out of bed. We're hanging out today."

"We always hang out." She groaned again.

"Yes but we're going somewhere this time."

Willa's eyes flickered open and she turned her body back to Ced. He sat on the end of her bed with a small smile on his face as he watched her wake up.

She raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

"It's a surprise." He smirked.