ƚԋɾҽҽ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

August 31, 1993

Willa walked through Diagon Alley, slowly and surely making her way through the required shops for the coming year. Entering her fifth year, she had been mentally preparing herself for the tough year ahead.

Mr Ollivander was right when she had found her wand, it was a very quirky and mischievous wand wood. Most often in Charms class especially, Willa found herself blushing red from embarrassment after a spell had backfired, accidentally knocking over Professor Flitwick, or accidentally transfiguring her Porcupine into half a pin-cushion, instead of a full one. Of course, she'd learnt to avoid such accidents happening now, and was quite good at both subjects.

Most people liked Willa, and the nickname "little Tonks" had stuck, even after her sister had graduated from Hogwarts. She didn't have as many friends as what Tonks did; Cedric was her best friend, but as he grew more popular - academically and athletically, he and Willa didn't spend as much time together. They wrote over the summers, of course, and she had Fred and George Weasley too, which she liked because they made her laugh a lot.

The three would always play pranks on each other – something she picked up from her sister, so she knew how to do it well. Although, it ended up leading to detention sometimes, which she didn't always like – but people expected that from Willa, because Tonks was the same (only a lot worse). But now that she was a bit older, Willa hoped people would forget about her being 'Nymphadora Tonks's little sister', and start seeing her as just Willa.

Hogwarts had changed since Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, arrived at Hogwarts two years ago. He, along with two other Gryffindor's, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, had become notorious for getting themselves into sticky situations, but ultimately ended up as the heroes of the school. For the last couple of years, because of this, Gryffindor had won the House Cup. It bummed Willa out most of the time, much like her fellow Hufflepuff's, because they rarely got to have any glory. But despite all of this, she looked forward to going back to school every year. She really loved being a witch, and didn't want to change it for the world.

Willa entered Flourish and Blotts to get the required school books for fifth year and grinned when she spotted familiar mops of red hair. She approached them and tapped George on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at her.

"Hey, little Tonks!" He grinned. Fred spun around to face her and his face lit up too.

Willa rolled her eyes playfully at the nickname. The twins were really the only ones who still called her that now. "Hi." She replied.

"Willa, dear, how are you?" Mrs Weasley asked, hugging her.

"Alright, how are you?"

"Busy as always, especially in this family." She replied and Willa chuckled. "Have you got all of your books?"