ҽʅҽʋҽɳ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

November 24, 1994:

The following morning Willa woke up feeling nervous and excited. Today was the day of the first task.

When she walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, she could feel the excitement bouncing off the walls. Classes were being cut off at midday which Willa was glad about because she didn't have to do much. She joined her fellow Hufflepuff's at their table and watched as some of them sang and talked excitedly about the first task. If they were like this now, she was looking forward to seeing how they'd be afterwards.

Willa shoved a piece of toast in her mouth and scanned the room. She spotted Harry sitting alone, watching everyone else, and frowned. So she got up from her seat and walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"Hi..." He said gingerly as she sat down across from him.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to make you feel worse than you probably already do." Willa said. "I just saw you sitting by yourself and thought you'd like some company."

The corners of Harry's lips moved upwards, forming a small smile. "Oh...thanks."

"So I take it you're nervous for this afternoon?"

"Nervous is one word for it."

"I can't imagine what facing a dragon will be like..."

Harry frowned. "Lucky you, then."

"What I mean to say is, good luck. I'm sure you'll do great."

"Thanks."

"Speaking of dragons, thanks for what you did for Cedric...you know, telling him about the first task." Willa said sincerely.

"Well, I thought it was only fair...seeing as Fleur and Krum already knew." He replied, shrugging.

"Yeah. I still think dragons is a bit much but what do I know."

Harry didn't respond. Instead he was staring towards the doors to the Great Hall. Willa followed his gaze and she too frowned when she saw what he was looking at.

Cedric had just entered the Hall with Cho Chang, a fifth year Ravenclaw, by his side. They were laughing and Cho had that girly twinkle in her eyes whenever she looked at Cedric. Willa scowled.

"I've got to go. Good luck, Harry." She said. He muttered a 'bye' and she stormed out of the Great Hall.

Cedric spotted Willa coming towards where he and Cho were standing. He smiled at her but she ignored him. He watched as she stormed out of the Great Hall and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Before he could follow her out however, Cho and the rest of his friends began a conversation so he let it go.